[Game] Kings vs. Pelicans - 4/11/2024 - 7:00PM PDT/10:00PM EDT (TNT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Honestly the only thing that could be a bigger cherry on top of this season would be winning the lotto top pick from the 13 or 14 spot in the worst draft since the dawn of the millennium.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
They were up in the conversation already before injuries hit them. On paper they have 3 guys that can get you 25 a night, size, and defense to put around it.
I'll be watching their play-in game(s) or if they make it as a seed, to see how all this comes together for them when playing teams that can match their physicality

Feel like CJ is letting the BMac rape charges fuel him to a historic shooting performance. Dude saw the news break and was like ”I’ll go 10-13 from three tonight to really stick it to a front office that is currently no longer in the league”
Too bad he could never stick it to the opponents who humiliated the Blazers year in and year in out.

I checked out on these guys after watching them get their aas kicked at home several times. This team isn't good. They lack heart and size. It's brutal. I won't continue to pay for this shet

Status
Not open for further replies.