[Game] Kings vs. Nuggets, 2/24/2022 7pm Pacific, 10pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Assuming things don't completely spiral out of control in the next few hours (knock on wood), the Kings are back in action with their first game of the post-All-Star break portion of the year with a battle against Nikola Jokic and the Denver Nuggets.

The Kings are 2-2 in the Fox and Ox era and look to keep pace in the play-in race. Will they succeed? Tune in to find out.

Last edited:
Love that everyone is healthy (except TD). Now if they can just hit their shots, we can be competitive. Maybe even interesting.

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Assuming things don't completely spiral out of control in the next few hours (knock on wood), the Kings are back in action with their first game of the post-All-Star break portion of the year with a battle against Nikola Jokic and the Denver Nuggets.

The Kings are 2-2 in the Fox and Ox era and look to keep pace in the play-in race. Will they succeed? Tune in to find out.

My son, FIL, and I are going to this one. Bought tickets right after the trade (we didn't think the new guys would actually play in that first home game after the trade deadline). I'm excited to see Sabonis play in person. Hopefully they start getting more familiar with each other on the court and it can translate into some wins.

gunks

Hall of Famer
This should be a fun one.

Although I'm dealing with a lot of cognitive dissonance because I'm still very much pro tank.

OTOH.... the Fox and Ox leading us to a win is infinitely more palatable than those lotto busting games of yesteryear powered by Buddy Chuck-its getting hot against rival cellar dwellers!

Spike

Subsidiary Intermediary
Staff member
Im eating pizza tonight.
DID YOU NOT JUST READ WHAT TETSUJIN WROTE?!

I'm going with a charcuterie tray. Meat, cheese, cucumbers, and carrots. Pretty excited for it, actually.

I think these games vs. the Nuggets are a good measuring stick. They're a team with limitations, but on any given night, they can play like champions. I don't think we have an answer for Jokic, who has become a next-level player, but I like our supporting cast just a little better. I don't know how much practice time, if any, these guys have had.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
I think these games vs. the Nuggets are a good measuring stick. They're a team with limitations, but on any given night, they can play like champions. I don't think we have an answer for Jokic, who has become a next-level player, but I like our supporting cast just a little better. I don't know how much practice time, if any, these guys have had.
Sabonis vs. Jokic could actually be a lot of fun. Quite a bit more fun than my dinner, I'm sure.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
DID YOU NOT JUST READ WHAT TETSUJIN WROTE?!

I'm going with a charcuterie tray. Meat, cheese, cucumbers, and carrots. Pretty excited for it, actually.

Sabonis on Joker is going to be a helluva lot easier to stomach than Holmes tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.