[Game] Kings vs Clippers, 2/24/2023 7:30pm Pacific 10:30pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you can watch any replay. The game from last night is up and ready for you. I don’t know your financial situation, but if you can reasonably afford it without having to stop buying food for a week you NEED to subscribe right now. For anyone that loves the kings and is out of market it’s a complete no brainer investment.
By the way, if you really want to just see last nights game, I think you can sign up for a free 7 day trial and then cancel before you are hit with the charge.

Keegan Murray quietly plays 42 minutes and is the only starter with a positive +/- at 12. Box score is not much to look at, but his play on the court was VERY encouraging. He played smart and used his length well.

The first foul called on him when Westbrook got his shot blocked by the backboard set the tone of the game on the officials side

Domas foul #2: bullcrap.
Domas foul #3: bullcrap.
Domas foul #4: bullcrap. Reviewed. Still bullcrap.
Domas foul #5: bullcrap.

Rough to foul out on 2 fouls. I'd be more angry except for the game result.
Its actually character building for the team...- you want Metu, Lyles, Holmes Lin even to step in and contribute. That's why important that Brown continues to extend his bench minutes out to the 8,9,10,11....

It's becoming pretty obvious who you are. "Vinny" after watching all 176 points of last night's game. This rap sounds very familliar..familiar...

Sir, with ALL due respect to your encyclopedic knowledge of everything and especially collective bargaining agreements in the National Basketball Association of America* (no sarcasm), I have it on good authority that Julius Ceasar himself at my nonna's lasagna. These two things cannot be true at once my friend. Let's at least agree on forcefully delivering unlimited breadsticks like an Olive Garden waiter to the conquerable southern colony, shall we? :p

And Canada

It's becoming pretty obvious who you are. "Vinny" after watching all 176 points of last night's game. This rap sounds very familliar..familiar...
I'm not sure what you're getting at Sir but I do know that Mark Jones is the Greatest Announcer in the History of the World. The true GAITHOTW. And he likes food.

Maybe I should have him over for dinner sometime.

What a game. That was even better than the infamous Cousins vs. Meyers Leonard game. The bench was insane.

Monk seriously has Michael Jordan level athleticism. Doesn't quite have the same finishing power in the air but I can't recall a more athletic player in Kings history. Needed every bit of it last night.

Fox was completely gassed in the 2nd OT and his teammates came through. Just improbable comeback after improbable comeback.

Was anyone else yelling "You gotta be f****** kidding me???" after all those Clipper 3 pointers?

29 pages?!?
Wow!

watched the game at players on fair oaks and it was packed. Place got loud for those overtime’s. This team is turning heads of fans who haven’t paid attention for over a decade.
What impressed me most about this game is the score doesn’t tell the whole story. Both team played some good defense. Both teams were just hot as hell and they both turned in one of the most memorable regular season games I can remember. It is a damn shame the NBA chose not to showcase a game like this. Just looking at the standings it’s almost a no brainer. Yeah, we should showcase this game. Nope……..shame on you NBA. SHAME!

29 pages?!?
Wow!

watched the game at players on fair oaks and it was packed. Place got loud for those overtime’s. This team is turning heads of fans who haven’t paid attention for over a decade.
What impressed me most about this game is the score doesn’t tell the whole story. Both team played some good defense. Both teams were just hot as hell and they both turned in one of the most memorable regular season games I can remember. It is a damn shame the NBA chose not to showcase a game like this. Just looking at the standings it’s almost a no brainer. Yeah, we should showcase this game. Nope……..shame on you NBA. SHAME!
Yeah, this is quietly becoming one of the reasons why I don't want @Tetsujin (or any moderator for that matter) to ever close this thread. This should remain open on a permanent basis, and it should be pinned, so anyone who visits this forum can take a stroll down memory lane should they wish...

Yes, you can watch any replay. The game from last night is up and ready for you. I don’t know your financial situation, but if you can reasonably afford it without having to stop buying food for a week you NEED to subscribe right now. For anyone that loves the kings and is out of market it’s a complete no brainer investment.
LOL. You are right. The kings are having such a great season I don't want to suddenly start watching and jinx them lol.

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Yeah, this is quietly becoming one of the reasons why I don't want @Tetsujin (or any moderator for that matter) to ever close this thread. This should remain open on a permanent basis, and it should be pinned, so anyone who visits this forum can take a stroll down memory lane should they wish...
The game threads are closed the day of the next Kings game.

What a game. That was even better than the infamous Cousins vs. Meyers Leonard game. The bench was insane.

Monk seriously has Michael Jordan level athleticism. Doesn't quite have the same finishing power in the air but I can't recall a more athletic player in Kings history. Needed every bit of it last night.

Fox was completely gassed in the 2nd OT and his teammates came through. Just improbable comeback after improbable comeback.

Was anyone else yelling "You gotta be f****** kidding me???" after all those Clipper 3 pointers?
Yeah like gazillion times.. Actually at some point I started getting amazed when they missed a shot

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
What an absolutely amazing game.

You can't tell me this isn't a special season.
Not sure when it happened, maybe slightly before, but between Dallas and this game, I've stopped even trying to compare this team to 1999. We're getting signature wins and career defining performances in what is essentially the first year of a brand new team. The future is so bright.

Wow, that was special.
I watched the highlights about five times and as always totally enjoyed the Deuce and Mo post game broadcast. Play-off atmosphere for sure and it wasn't even at the G1.
I was happy when we signed Monk and that's only getting better. So many great personalities on this team and Fox's smarts appear off the charts.

I have watched this multiple times but still can't explain how Monk got up there for the dunk.
I grew up during the dunk era. Spud Webb, Dominque Wilkins, Jordan of course, and so a lot of dunk highlights don't really sauce my spaghetti.

My jaw was on the floor after this one.

Sometimes dunks are more for jazzing your team up and the crowd too, but this dunk was exactly what was needed for the play itself. I think this was the moment I became an official Malik Monk Fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.