[Game] Kings v. Raptors, 2/5/14, 7 PM PST, 10 PM EST

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
This is about as "democratic" an effort as we have had for quite a while when the Big Three are all healthy. I don't think any of the three are playing particularly well, but MT and JT showed up and so its been 5 guys producing rather than 3.

P.S. at halftime, our starting frontcourt: 28pts 15reb. Their starting frontcourt: 9pts 5reb.

Entity

Hall of Famer
This is about as "democratic" an effort as we have had for quite a while when the Big Three are all healthy. I don't think any of the three are playing particularly well, but MT and JT showed up and so its been 5 guys producing rather than 3.
Exactly. Any bench production or sg production this year woul look a lot different

Glenn

Hall of Famer

P.S. at halftime, our starting frontcourt: 28pts 15reb. Their starting frontcourt: 9pts 5reb.
That's why you share the ball with EVERYONE, as Gary Oldman would say. ;) Make them feel like they are important because they are.

MT+Ben= 18 points, 3/5 3pt shooting. Most nights, we're lucky if we get that over the course of the whole game from SG.

That's not surprising according to Sam Amick (as I quoted in Fredette thread) since he says Kings frontcourt is not the problem (Cuz, JT, Rudy, etc.). Amick says Kings problem is all in backcourt and they're likely in trade talks (to one degree or another) for PG and SG upgrade. But I guess we all know this - right?!

There was literally no one in front of IT on the fast break. Why the hate?
Because there was a player laying on the ground hurt under the basket. Not only do you stop the game so your teammate can get looked at, but scoring that basket then puts you in a 4 on 5 on defense, in which Patrick Patterson hit a 3

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Marcus has bruised his left knee and right hip and will not return. Thankfully, no mention of a concussion.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Because there was a player laying on the ground hurt under the basket. Not only do you stop the game so your teammate can get looked at, but scoring that basket then puts you in a 4 on 5 on defense, in which Patrick Patterson hit a 3
Wrong. I'll bag on IT as much as anyone, but you do not stop play every time a player goes down. You just don't.