[Game] Kings v. Pelicans - Thursday, Oct. 26 - 7:30 PT

Skal gets 6 minutes compared to Z-Bong 17 minutes? What a joke.

And I don't see the point of playing Vince Carter when Justin Jackson was feeling good and 3-3 FGs.

This coach is a C+ / B - level coach at best.
Vince is fine, he barely plays and runs a nice little point forward game that gets others involved. Playing Zbo 17 minutes is mind boggling and pisses me straight off because it's solely due to crushing on a former player...he doesn't play D and is mainly an iso player.. how discouraging is that to Skal who is playing well and doesn't get repayed for it.

just unneeded stress..makes it harder on the team than it needs to be.

WARNING: Do not venture to Twitter if you are not ready to see quote after quote from Howdy Doody dumping on DMC, dumping on Webber for trying to be fair about DMC, etc.

I cannot begin to express my relief that this game is NOT being broadcast by Grant & Jerry. It's embarrassing enough to see some of the tweets Grant is making.
very very unprofessional

This is just awful to watch. As much as I love Zbo, and as much as he's a decent option to go to, no one wants to watch a 2017 up and coming team CENTERED around 36 year old Zach Randolph. Why is our offense centered around him, in this day? He'd be totally fine as an additional scoring punch but Joerger is just being lazy or a fool by doing this.