[Game] Kings v. Pacers 1/24/14, 7pm PST, 10pm EST

Justin Beiber:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think this is a game where IT doesn't feel he needs to defer to anyone, although, I think he'll come out and make concerted effort to get others involved. I could see 4 shot attempts in the first quarter and then he's going to start shooting a lot. and He's going to have 25-26 by game end (points and shots).

my prediction: Derrick Williams will lead the team in scoring and JT will have a good game and Ben Mac will have once of his best games. and we lose by 24

Glenn

Hall of Famer
my prediction: Derrick Williams will lead the team in scoring and JT will have a good game and Ben Mac will have once of his best games. and we lose by 24
I would like this.

This could be a good game. If BMac, Thornton, and Jimmer score I'll be happy. I'd like to see Jimmer look less clumsy and be a leader. If Acy got some rebounds and Gray set some bone crunching picks I'll be happy. I would not be happy if IT scored 30-40 because that would mean no one else progressed and maybe even were not allowed to prove anything. That's a bit too black and white but that's the general idea. I have no doubts IT can score. That is not a question that the organization needs answering. There are many other questions the organization needs answering. If Williams can string two games in a row that are good, it will be great evidence that he is a guy who needs resigning and not casually trading away. As I mentioned above, this will be somewhat of a test of Malone's leadership although I am thrilled so far. This game cannot degenerate into a playground for IT.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
If your Indy, game-plan is simple. Always shade to IT and force the ball out of his hands and gladly let McLemore, Thornton, and D-will beat you. Which
IT isn't beating the Pacers by himself. Let him get his and stay glued to everyone else. That's the better game plan.

It's much better to let IT get hot and close off everyone else than to load up on IT and risk multiple others getting going, not that I think Ind has much fear of either scenario beating them.

Ind probably also realize, as do some here that if and when IT does get hot he's not looking to set others up which makes that strategy the more likely to succeed.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
IT isn't beating the Pacers by himself. Let him get his and stay glued to everyone else. That's the better game plan.

It's much better to let IT get hot and close off everyone else than to load up on IT and risk multiple others getting going, not that I think Ind has much fear of either scenario beating them.

Ind probably also realize, as do some here that if and when IT does get hot he's not looking to set others up which makes that strategy the more likely to succeed.
Absolutely.

Entity

Hall of Famer
Well perfect time before trade deadline for others to increase their trade value. I am expecting a lot of calls for Derek Williams services before the deadline. When that happens the kings front office have a huge decision to make. Trade derek + ? And get a valuable piece to go with Gay and Cousins or keep Willimas as insurance if Gay walks.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Well I miss the info that you only get from the team broadcast. Like interviews and info on injurys stuff like that and kayte
I get all that same information on the audio feed, and consider myself the better for it. I will agree that no Christensen is a net loss, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.