Votes: 31 56.4%
  • I hate them

Votes: 27 49.1%
  • I hate them

Votes: 30 54.5%
  • I hate them

Votes: 31 56.4%

• Total voters
The major problem is that LA can have any free agent it wants and Sacramento can't have any. When/if we lose Gay, we take another step backwards.
Lakers be rebuilt their team entirely without any star FA signing there. They might make playoffs this season completing their rebuild without a single FA superstar signing there.

kings seriously need some perimeter threats. they're not respecting any of our guys out at the 3 point line and just clogging up the lane. gotta figure out a way to make them pay for that.

kings seriously need some perimeter threats. they're not respecting any of our guys out at the 3 point line and just clogging up the lane. gotta figure out a way to make them pay for that.
when 3 out of 5 of your guards are lawson, temple, and afflalo it's bound to happen. Not enough perimeter threat for Boogie to have room to operate down low.

Lakers be rebuilt their team entirely without any star FA signing there. They might make playoffs this season completing their rebuild without a single FA superstar signing there.
They also tanked a bottom 3 the last couple of seasons, giving them better chances - something the Kings needed to do badly last season at least towards the last 10 games or so.

Pathetic. Please blow this team up and fire Vlade and do the full rebuild we need. Worst backcourt in the GD league, WCS is the worst draft pick out of all the lotto picks from his class, smh. Trade Cuz and Rudy because they are the only assets we have, and frankly they'd have to be retarded to want to stay in this clown show.
Retarded? So you're a middle schooler in the 90's?

Seriously.

Papa just standing there taking up space and being tall would be more effective than whatever the hell WCS does on his "disappear" games.
papa can hit a 3.. seen him do it in some vids. it could've opened up some space for boogie. we needed some guys to get nasty down there. randall was taking it to us

TERRIBLE. I am seriously considering taking a break from this organization. I am exhausted with the excuses every single year. I don't want to hear about ownership changes, coaching changes, roster dumps and changes, Cousins not having good enough talent around him or 5 different coaches. Yeah yeah give this team 20 games, new coach, players, etc. The Lakers have new players and a new coach! I'm tired of the drama that seems to follow this team no matter what the false optimism is before each season. Its depressing to watch this crap year in and year out. I just honestly feel like I'm watching for nothing now. Im not a Cousins hater or generally listen to the sports media but if there is one thing i will agree with 100% is that he is absolutely NOT a leader. The new arena is great but I've been a fan of BASKETBALL since the 80's and I've never once rooted for an arena. I get excited for good basketball and what we see from the Kings night in and night out is inconsistency. 10 years of it now. Of all the teams to rebuild and become better than us first it has to be the freaking Lakers!!! I'm a mellow person but tonights game got me angry with everything that is Kangz.
(LA fan). Season's only 9 games long, so I'm not going to predict LA's playoff chances until about mid December at absolute earliest, but in preseason they looked more like a 25 win team. Trust me, it's a mini-miracle that they've played about 8 truly competitive 45 min games thus far with Swag and Lou playing such a big part. There's always a temptation to see greener grass elsewhere when you know your own team so thoroughly, but the Lakers are erratic in their own right. They just lost to Dallas at home without Dirk. This game was a microcosm too (down by 19). Don't get me too wrong, though, because a month ago, I was complaining and receiving complaints from friends about Luke liking Swaggy and Lou Will. I wanted both of em gone and he's using both like they're the top options. I was also griping about Mozgov and Deng and was still pessimistic about Randle's progression. Russell looked a lot better in Summer League, but Randle wasn't showing nearly this much only a few weeks back. So take that FWIW.

The most important change is pretty obvious and that's the essential move of finally nabbing a decent coach. That call I did very much make all Summer long. It's still not said enough yet because it's November that LA hit a grand slam in picking up Walton before he was off the market. It's like shades of Riley coming out of the announcing booth in 1981. Mike Brown, Mike D'Antoni, and Byron Scott and I'm pretty sure they all made off with extra money from the org for sitting at home. You don't have to tank to lose with those 3 coaches in a row not to mention how the Buss kids effed up in trading picks for Nash and by trading for Duh-wight and by paying Kobe 20 mill for a Viking funeral. Jeanie actually thought FAs would notice that gesture and sign here. Nope! Not in today's "marketless" league. I'm not confident that the Buss kids have learned from humiliations such as LMA telling them their presentation was an embarrassment. You still have hope that they'll screw up trying to sign Anthony Davis.

I do concede that the it's more than average fortune that two late draftees have effectively panned out as well as Randle and Russell (who's still inconsistent). Ingram looks like he needs a year or two to bulk up and work on his offense, but he's getting quality minutes every night in close game situations. Zubac looks pretty refined for his age. That's a lot of things that had to go right to make up for other mistakes. Where I'll kinda feed into your dismay is that considering Brown, D'Antoni, and Byron were coaches, they seemed to have survived the radiation....like roaches.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
why does everyone say fire so and so or get rid of so and so.. are you that ignorant? the main thing our franchise had lacked is STABILITY.. nothing will ever change if you call to get rid of someone everytime we have an unfortunate game.
No, the main thing our franchise has lacked is COMPETENCE!

Glenn

Hall of Famer
TERRIBLE. I am seriously considering taking a break from this organization. I am exhausted with the excuses every single year. I don't want to hear about ownership changes, coaching changes, roster dumps and changes, Cousins not having good enough talent around him or 5 different coaches. Yeah yeah give this team 20 games, new coach, players, etc. The Lakers have new players and a new coach! I'm tired of the drama that seems to follow this team no matter what the false optimism is before each season. Its depressing to watch this crap year in and year out. I just honestly feel like I'm watching for nothing now. Im not a Cousins hater or generally listen to the sports media but if there is one thing i will agree with 100% is that he is absolutely NOT a leader. The new arena is great but I've been a fan of BASKETBALL since the 80's and I've never once rooted for an arena. I get excited for good basketball and what we see from the Kings night in and night out is inconsistency. 10 years of it now. Of all the teams to rebuild and become better than us first it has to be the freaking Lakers!!! I'm a mellow person but tonights game got me angry with everything that is Kangz.
Nice note, actually. One thing I have done as a survival mechanism is to stay away from the forum periodically. Some of the comments are bothersome to say the least. I agree Boogie is not a leader. All the complaints that he is not a leader should be a clue. Can't someone else be a leader? Why not Rudy? Then we can complain about him. Why does there have to be a leader? Sometimes it is best to just turn on the tv and watch the game. Stay away from here during and after the game.

We need consistency. Constant change creates confusion.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
They drafted well and that is the source of their present team. If they need to fill a gap, they simply wait for free agency. My note was not timed well, was it. :)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
(LA fan). Season's only 9 games long, so I'm not going to predict LA's playoff chances until about mid December at absolute earliest, but in preseason they looked more like a 25 win team. Trust me, it's a mini-miracle that they've played about 8 truly competitive 45 min games thus far with Swag and Lou playing such a big part. There's always a temptation to see greener grass elsewhere when you know your own team so thoroughly, but the Lakers are erratic in their own right. They just lost to Dallas at home without Dirk. This game was a microcosm too (down by 19). Don't get me too wrong, though, because a month ago, I was complaining and receiving complaints from friends about Luke liking Swaggy and Lou Will. I wanted both of em gone and he's using both like they're the top options. I was also griping about Mozgov and Deng and was still pessimistic about Randle's progression. Russell looked a lot better in Summer League, but Randle wasn't showing nearly this much only a few weeks back. So take that FWIW.

The most important change is pretty obvious and that's the essential move of finally nabbing a decent coach. That call I did very much make all Summer long. It's still not said enough yet because it's November that LA hit a grand slam in picking up Walton before he was off the market. It's like shades of Riley coming out of the announcing booth in 1981. Mike Brown, Mike D'Antoni, and Byron Scott and I'm pretty sure they all made off with extra money from the org for sitting at home. You don't have to tank to lose with those 3 coaches in a row not to mention how the Buss kids effed up in trading picks for Nash and by trading for Duh-wight and by paying Kobe 20 mill for a Viking funeral. Jeanie actually thought FAs would notice that gesture and sign here. Nope! Not in today's "marketless" league. I'm not confident that the Buss kids have learned from humiliations such as LMA telling them their presentation was an embarrassment. You still have hope that they'll screw up trying to sign Anthony Davis.

I do concede that the it's more than average fortune that two late draftees have effectively panned out as well as Randle and Russell (who's still inconsistent). Ingram looks like he needs a year or two to bulk up and work on his offense, but he's getting quality minutes every night in close game situations. Zubac looks pretty refined for his age. That's a lot of things that had to go right to make up for other mistakes. Where I'll kinda feed into your dismay is that considering Brown, D'Antoni, and Byron were coaches, they seemed to have survived the radiation....like roaches.
Hi Gargy! Love you, still hate your freaking team. :p