[Game] Kings v. Celtics in Mexico City 12/03/15 7pm PT/ 10pm ET

You start producing red blood cells as soon as you get to higher elevation. But they probably only acclimated around 1500 ft so far and would need a few more days to ready for a game. In fact when I go to high elevation, the first thing I notice is that I don't sleep as well. Would have been better to let them sleep well at a lower elevation somewhere and then fly in for the game. Whoever thought of putting this in the middle of the season really wasn't thinking.
As a mountaineer, the general rule is climb high during the day, then go back down and sleep at a lower elevation (but not as low as your starting elevation). They could have been holding practices in South Lake Tahoe over the past week or so and be acclimatized, but they just look gassed.

IT is the little guy who talks hella **** because he knows that nobody can hit him.
No one wants to be the guy who knocks out one of the the shortest guys in the league.

I'm not visibly watching this game, just getting updates. What is going on? How can a team with everyone healthy be getting run out of the gym by the Celtics?

Entity

Hall of Famer
I'm not visibly watching this game, just getting updates. What is going on? How can a team with everyone healthy be getting run out of the gym by the Celtics?
we look like a group of frat boys playing a Sunday morning 8:00 a.m. Game right after the biggest two day party of the year