KINGS UNVEIL NEW UNIFORMS

Thoughts?

• Total voters

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
I do think it would look better with the cursive lettering/font that's on the other jerseys. That said, I also think *we* tend to be a bit too picky.
No. The thing is, some of this isn't really all that hard. When the entire board here looks at something and says: "That's off" - it should be pretty darn easy to correct before it actually gets made. Someone is trying too hard or something.

No. The thing is, some of this isn't really all that hard. When the entire board here looks at something and says: "That's off" - it should be pretty darn easy to correct before it actually gets made. Someone is trying too hard or something.
Eh, this entire board has never been in agreement on anything. And even if it did, it doesn’t represent a very large sample size on the whole. So I don’t think that’s a compelling argument.

Fact is, they’ll sell a ton of these things. Including to the large faction of members of this forum. And that’s the only thing the KINGS will look at and care about. Best way to get them to listen to what you consider to be the overwhelming majority is to not buy them. But we know that’s not gonna happen. So why would they listen or change anything?

I say the above as a life long Miami Dolphins fan who wants the team to revert back to their “classic” uniforms. The overwhelming majority of fans on the Dolphins forum I frequent have been bitching, moaning, and whining about the same thing for about a decade now. I also see the same attitude on social media. Yet nothing changes.

Why? Because they don’t care. They’re selling the $#/t out of the current jerseys which are dog$#/t compared to the classic look.

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Eh, this entire board has never been in agreement on anything. And even if it did, it doesn’t represent a very large sample size on the whole. So I don’t think that’s a compelling argument.
Is there one person here who actually likes/loves the Statement font/lettering style? I think it has been pretty unanimous that it isn't good. At all.

It seems like everyone who specifically mentions the font/lettering doesn't like it. That's pretty unanimous.

Last edited:

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Is there one person here who actually likes/loves the Statement font/lettering style? I think it has been pretty unanimous that it isn't good. At all.

It seems like everyone who specifically mentions the font/lettering doesn't like it. That's pretty unanimous.
Well, since you asked, I'm going to slide in there somewhere between "neutral" and "kinda like it". But when I don't have strong feelings, and a couple of people are adamantly against it, and it's just a font design - well, I'm not inclined to bicker over it. So I just moved on.

Guys need help ,
Was looking for some fan stuffs in the we shop , but they ship only to Indonesia and USA , any idea where I can order with Europe delivery ?
thanks in advance

Guys need help ,
Was looking for some fan stuffs in the we shop , but they ship only to Indonesia and USA , any idea where I can order with Europe delivery ?
thanks in advance
Probably not from the official team store.

Fanatics.com I believe ships to Europe and they have all the current Kings gear listed on their site

UNPOPULAR OPINION- I absolutely LOVE these Statement jerseys! My favorite of all since becoming a diehard Kings fan in the 90’s. Just got one for Christmas and I’m excited to wear it. I’ll gripe about those horrible gold jerseys or the robins egg blues, but as far as I’m concerned they got this one right.