[Game] Kings @ Timberwolves - 12/23/16 - 5PT/8ET

I'd say spotlight on Collison, but it appears he's toast. I don't think what's going on with him will resolve soon. Hope Ty keeps surging

Cousins has been inconsistent last 10 games or so. He doesn't appear to be moving excellently, regardless of cause. Hope to see consistency and post play moving forward

Boy do we need Rudy or Omri instead of Barnes. Disappointed with Omri's health, as he needs to be answering non-Rudy questions

dude12

Hall of Famer
I'd take either Rudy/Omri back, but wouldnt mind to see some Omri games to determine how necessary Rudy is
Someone posted we were 4-1 without him......the ball is moving better. This will be an interesting game because they are quick and athletic. Had their way with us at home in the first half. In the second half, we shut them down. Rudy was somewhat ineffective in that game.

The wolves are young and athletic, but they have one of the worst defenses in the league despite running Tom Thibodeous defense. They are also quite soft in the interior.
The Kings match up VERY well against the wolves and Boogie will be able to get whatever he wants, and also look for him to pass the ball nicely too. Against weaker team defending teams, the Kings have shown great ball movement and ability to put up a lot of points quickly. I'm looking for them to have a fast start offensively and take the fight to them and get them on their heels early. Wiggins is the only weapon they really have and if we can focus on that and play our normally decent team D... this game looks good.

I don't see KAT as much of a threat against out front line.

Last edited:

Glenn

Hall of Famer
No offense, Glenn, because I do like you, but you cannot watch. :p
Pretty obvious, huh? I watch the game as a replay. Is that a MOD command or just a strong suggestion? I am not superstitious so I'll watch. I hope the forum posters remember we always start slow and that Boogie has a temper. Don't act surprised.

MniWiconi

Barnes is starting.
Reasonable, he is better than Tolliver, even though I think Tolliver has been the better man lately, I think Casspi needs to get his rhythm while coming off the bench, so I guess it's a pretty good decision, hope he will be contributing for the Kings tonight and may we win our 3rd straight game.

Cousins is still on the perimeter

I guess I'm going to have to live with it now if I watch.. it has to be a coaching philosophy as well.. Karl did it.. is there something wrong with him as a featured post/elbow player