KINGS! Summer League in Vegas! GM 1 7/7/17

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Chriss is not a good match up for papa. much quicker and more athletic
welcome to the new NBA...he's going to be dealing with that on a nightly basis. He will need to play the enforcer, rebounder & take up space role. I don't really see any other way he will contribute because you don't want him out on the perimeter.

welcome to the new NBA...he's going to be dealing with that on a nightly basis. He will need to play the enforcer, rebounder & take up space role. I don't really see any other way he will contribute because you don't want him out on the perimeter.
If you're going to put a guy like Papa on Chriss, he needs to at least dominate him in the low-post. Papa can't do that right now, so it's a horrible matchup for us.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Lack of strength forces him to tough shots. Has a way to go still. Either that or he has to develop a handle to get around the defender.
I don't think it's necessarily strength. Sure, he can use some when playing defense and getting position but being slow footed and not making quick, decisive moves is something he will learn from Zbo...I hope.

Entity

Hall of Famer
His role will be a 10-12 min guy 3 years from now. He has already played to much tonight lol. He just throws his shots up. No

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
If you're going to put a guy like Papa on Chriss, he needs to at least dominate him in the low-post. Papa can't do that right now, so it's a horrible matchup for us.
Papa is not equipped to dominate anyone in the low post, matter fact a second year player in Chriss. He's out there to block, rebound and play garbage man. He'll rough up the other bigs for you too from time to time. He's our enforcer.