[Game] Kings @ Phoenix Suns, 1/16/2024,6:00 PST/9:00p EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the Suns broadcasters said it was a dagger after Fox hit that 3 to get up 18 with 6 mins to go. The biggest problem is we believed it too and played lackadaisical, made a bunch of awful lazy passes, and continue to shoot dumb 3s

This team always manage to break your heart every time you thought they got something going...wtf. Sabonis should be dominating with KD guarding him when Phoenix go small....instead they fumble and playing out of character...it's so pathetic. Fox should take matter into his own hand when shot ain't falling....use your speed and attack and draw foul or do SOMETHING....geez. Why do you settle for shots knowing your team is losing momentum? Murray should be taking a lot more shots every game. I hate the fact that he keep running away from the ball instead of doing the pick n roll like Huerter did with Sabonis. Why is Keegan always running away from the ball? He's such a good shooter and not utilize him more on the court is stupid. He's probably the best shooter on the floor beside Monk.

Last edited:
It's hard for me to relate to the collapses this team repeatedly exhibits. At what point during the massive collapse do you just say to yourself "no, we're not letting this happen".

They just completely stopped playing the type of basketball that got them the lead. I know that sounds overly simplistic, but that's all that it is. There are serious mental shortcomings with this team, serious mental growth needs to happen.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Doesn't it seem like we play exactly the same way whether we're down by 20 with 2 quarters left or up by 18 with 6 minutes left? Slowing it down, eating up clock, and going for the easy 2 instead of a dagger 3 on each possession should have been enough to close this one out.

Status
Not open for further replies.