[Game] Kings @ Pelicans, 11/20/2023 5:00pm Pacific 8:00pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
and the bad part is injuries are part of the game..... It's just that other teams are better dealing with them than we are..........Then again, we aren't an elite team.
Why do all you doomers come out of nowhere every single loss?

Keon and Sasha were out before the game. Len/Lyles been hurt. Duarte and Keegan got hurt in the first half and didn't play at all in the second half.

Show me an elite team where you can wipe out 80% of the core rotation and still be good lol.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I don’t see it as Sabonis not being able to score downlow. He was scoring downlow with relative ease in the first quarter when the Kings were running their offense. I see it as the Kings falling into a big hole and opting to jack up threes instead…and foul trouble.
When what was working stops working, you have to have a countermove. Sabonis' countermove is...?

Why do all you doomers come out of nowhere every single loss?

Keon and Sasha were out before the game. Len/Lyles been hurt. Duarte and Keegan got hurt in the first half and didn't play at all in the second half.

Show me an elite team where you can wipe out 80% of the core rotation and still be good lol.
That's my point........We need to expect a potential upcoming losing streak with all of these injuries. It's not being negative, it's just being realistic.

Having now watched him in summer league, preseason, g-league and now his first extended big league garbage time... I have still yet to see any hint of what Jalen Slawson actually does.

Oh well, it’s only the 57th pick but there’s a lot of value in the second round these days because skilled upperclassmen are passed over for raw potential.

But you also didn't call the 6 game win streak, so you're record is pretty suspect.
But note when that winning streak started. It started AFTER we got Fox back....Yes, we still had an injury or two during that 6 game streak, but not like we have now........Yes Fatigue was a big part of the loss tonight, BUT as the injuries have mounted, now I'm worried....

Status
Not open for further replies.