[Game] Kings @ Milwaukee Bucks, 1/14/2024, 4:00 PST/7:00p EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, when you are up 2 it's pretty much a stop the other team game. It was a tough, tough shot. The Kings could have doubled and just go back to OT I guess because it likely would have been a layup. The 3 that killed it was the one while up 4. You don't turn a 2 possession game into a 1 possession one. Give the other team the 2 point shot every time.
Yup. I guess this is where they miss Mike Brown? Jordi shouldn’t have to communicate that to these guys but maybe he needed to stress it. Yikes! All we can do is move on. If they keep this energy against every other team, they’ll be fine. Unfortunately they haven’t done that so far this season.

Last edited:
I think most us knew it was in when it left his hand. That's a bread and butter shot for one of the most clutch deep shooters in history
And don't think for a minute that the 3's they gave Lillard on foul shots doesn't have a say in all of that. He got some very friendly continuation/shooting motion calls. When up 4, you never give up a wide open 3. Do that and maybe you get what you deserve. Then you can afford to foul, up 2? Gets dicey. Tonight get anywhere near Dame as he's about to launch and that might be 3 at the line.

kinda like we knew you would show up in a loss. Your internet must go down in wins because you never make an appearance.
No, I usually dont care if they win or lose. I just wanted the 8 year losing streak to go bye bye.
I’m sorry, (not really) am I saying anything out of bounds? Nope. If you can’t handle it just put me on ignore too.

Status
Not open for further replies.