[Game] Kings @ Magic - Dec 21, 2013, 19:00 EST/16:00 PST

Will we get to 10 wins before 25 losses?

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MT23 will be a nice shooter off the bench for a contender. He would be amazing in Miami, could you imagine being able to take him and Ray Allen off the bench and James passing it to him?

MT23 will be a nice shooter off the bench for a contender. He would be amazing in Miami, could you imagine being able to take him and Ray Allen off the bench and James passing it to him?
He's only good for any team if he's making shots. He hasn't made many shots this year. This game was the first where he was actually zoned in and hot

I just thought about it, we have 2 guys who are NBA starters (Cuz and Rudy) and 2 guys who would consistently be in NBA rotations. (Isaiah and and Landry) That's it!

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
I just thought about it, we have 2 guys who are NBA starters (Cuz and Rudy) and 2 guys who would consistently be in NBA rotations. (Isaiah and and Landry) That's it!
JT and Williams are NBA rotation players as well.

After the trades we are no longer wildly undertalented. But we do have a crap bench ala Portland last year, and we are unbalanced/don't have players who naturally mesh well.

Entity

Hall of Famer
Be nice if you got that Thornton every night. That was the difference in winning and losing. If we could get a starting pg and move Isaiah bac to the bench. Isaiah could be what Thornton gave last night. Thornton must go to get that pg though.