[Game] Kings @ Knicks- 4/4/2024 - 4:30PM PST/7:30PM EST (TNT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way Barnes just disappears is unbelievable
To be fair he has been playing well as of late... still there are too many of these 0-2 games. Still way too overpaid for what he's giving you though. He's more like a 13mil per year guy. What a mistake by monte paying him so much.

The previous 4 Kings possessions ended with missed threes. It's just a nasty habit we get into in the fourth quarter of hunting threes and shooting ourselves out of games.
It really doesn’t make sense when you have a player like Fox. Brunson is doing everything Fox typically does smh

Seems like we never get stops when it actually matters and it’s beyond depressing. Knicks have two starters out and we get outclassed like this down the stretch? And we have a lovely treat with Boston tomorrow while I’m sure the Lakers and Warriors play teams like the Wizards for the rest of the season

To be fair he has been playing well as of late... still there are too many of these 0-2 games. Still way too overpaid for what he's giving you though. He's more like a 13mil per year guy. What a mistake by monte paying him so much.
I mean, i don’t mind the money cuz Monte didn’t have a ton of other options. This is on Barnes being so bi polar. HB can be moved eventually so I’m not really worried about it as far as the cap goes

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
If we make 3 shots in a row, this will be a game again. Keegan and Keon being in foul trouble was a big problem for us in the second half considering our general depth issues right now. That forced Mike Brown to keep Fox on the floor for so long that he had to rest through most of the fourth while New York was building a double digit lead.

Brown always calls for more "spray 3's". He's a live or die by the 3 coach, it would seem
Yeah, but he's mostly just playing to his teams strengths though. Domas not being a guy that gets you 25 a night means he's passing that back out to shooters. I'm sure if Monte can finally land one of these pieces he's been shooting for since last summer Brown will likely move away from that somewhat should that player be able to create consistently.

Yeah, but he's mostly just playing to his teams strengths though. Domas not being a guy that gets you 25 a night means he's passing that back out to shooters. I'm sure if Monte can finally land one of these pieces he's been shooting for since last summer Brown will likely move away from that somewhat should that player be able to create consistently.
He needs to look into expanding Murray's game

Sabonis not being a good shooter from any type of range really makes it almost impossible for us to beat some of these teams if Fox and Monk aren’t special. Tough.

I mean, i don’t mind the money cuz Monte didn’t have a ton of other options. This is on Barnes being so bi polar. HB can be moved eventually so I’m not really worried about it as far as the cap goes
Obviously Monte is interested in moving both Huerter and Barnes, but the issue still being that Monte has to do it sooner than later if he's intent on giving Monk that 17 a year. Now that Keon is official, Monte is dangerously close to that first apron. I would hope Len is in the plans as well. No first round pick would help but Monte is going to have a hard time keeping this together while adding anything this summer as is.

I sure hope that's the case where we could trade him easily. Hard to say what deals were on the table during the trade deadline, but seems like no one really wanted him at the trade deadline.

He needs to look into expanding Murray's game
and Fox settles way to often for the 3, which sets a tone for the team and lets the defense off easy, if the shooting isn't hot

Status
Not open for further replies.