[Game] Kings @ Knicks 2/2/13

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Isaiah Thomas comes off to me as a walking insecurity complex, wrapped in an inferiority complex, wrapped in neuroses. The ultimate Short Man Syndrome, times Mister Irrelevant, to the power of being on the same team as a guy who plays the same position as him, who was taken 50 spots earlier in the draft, who he probably thinks he's better than. End result? Every time his hands touch the ball, he gets a little bit of, "Oh yeah? Well, what do you think about THIS?"

Isaiah Thomas comes off to me as a walking insecurity complex, wrapped in an inferiority complex, wrapped in neuroses. The ultimate Short Man Syndrome, times Mister Irrelevant, to the power of being on the same team as a guy who plays the same position as him, who was taken 50 spots earlier in the draft, who he probably thinks he's better than. End result? Every time his hands touch the ball, he gets a little bit of, "Oh yeah? Well, what do you think about THIS?"
Ha Ha Ha Ha. Probably true and his coach loves him for it.

L

LWP777

The right thing to do would be to have mainly a 3 guard backcourt rotation of Evans/MT/Jimmer with IT getting some spot minutes. IT has proven that he makes us worse and everybody around him worse. MT has always been more effective as a starter. Jimmer is our best shooter, he's getting better, and he is part of our future. Brooks needs to just go away.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
I don't want it to be a regular thing.....just once. I don't want him to average that or have that be the game plan every game. IT get's to do it outside of an offensive flow every single night.
We don't want Jimmer doing it because IT gets away with it. IT isn't helping anyone. It's not even that he's shooting like s*** and taking Reke/Cuz out of a rhythm, but it's more a role he's filling which this team simply does not need. We don't need a PG next to Reke attempting more FGA's than Reke. That's what we currently have.

The reason I'd try Jimmer is explicitly because he I don't think he would jack up shots near the rate IT does if next to Reke/Cuz, and has shown a willingness to play off Reke/Cuz, which IT refuses to do. Jimmer would get shots, but it'd depend on the flow. He's be a spacer. He'd open up lanes for Reke and make it tougher to double Cuz if done properly. He'd get shots when his man helps. Sometimes it'd happen more than others. The defense will dictate that. What we wouldn't need is Jimmer dancing around looking for his own, as that's just IT all over again.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
well in this case, kinda his job. ;)

But yes, Laker fan anyway. Doubt it busts him up.
I didn't know he was a Lakers' fan. So now we have to believe everything he says including the fact that he stated that Cousins said something sarcastically. Well of course we believe him. It's crap about Cousins and if anything is crap about Cousins, it is the truth. I'm sick of this **** because I don't believe I read anyone questioning the veracity of what he tweeted.

It's his job to cause problems for Cuz. That's ****ing wonderful. What is more disgusting is that we believe him.

Bring this damn season to an end. Have mercy on us.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Why did Jason Jones think this was a wise thing to tweet? Does he enjoy being a part of the demise of the Kings?
I've got no doubt in my mind that Jason Jones only cares about putting stuff out there first. He has always seemed to prefer to announce bad news or disturbing news rather than good.

I'm not sure if you've been watching the Knicks games, but trust me when I say that Smith has done far far more to carry the team than Thornton has. When Anthony was out Smith stepped up big time and was the leader of the team. IMO he's also just as clutch or even more so than Thornton. He's hit a few game winners this season already. He also plays way better defense and attacks the rim as well. This is not the JR Smith of years past.

maybe u are right but im looking just at the stats; however, thornton has been jerked around so much his confidence and rhythm is gone