[Game] Kings @ Jazz - 12/21/16

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
One more night will hustle grit and not giving up is paying dividends. I don't really care what the naysayers and the win-loss record says this is a better team that we have seen in quite a while I could never get tired of watching a team that doesn't give up.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Gordon Hayward getting to line off of some touch fouls. Boogie getting mugged everytime he touches the ball, been to the line once this whole game. And some people wonder why he's so upset all the time.
I say it every game... If Boogie got calls that superstar guards or Blake Griffin and Anthony Davis got he'd shoot 20+ FT's every single game. It isn't fair for the rules to be bent because a guy is too big and too much for the rest of the league to handle like everyone else.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
It's hard to trade Rudy when he's the only guy on the roster not named Boogie that can provide a guaranteed double digit scoring night every game and his backup has the immune system of a Tokyo schoolchild.
Oooh, do you think we could get Omri to wear one of those medical face masks during the games from now on? That could be his "thing". That's a pretty cool "thing" right?