[Game] Kings @ Cleveland Cavaliers, 2/5/2024, 4:00p PT, 7:00p ET

How many games will we win in our 11-game Death Stretch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
One thing is for sure, the Cavs do have the tools on defense. That ranking doesn't lie. Tonight might come down to whether or not the Kings can grind one out at the end of the road trip. The 3's have started to tilt back to the negative for Sacramento. Unless they start falling again you don't want this to get ugly.

One thing is for sure, the Cavs do have the tools on defense. That ranking doesn't lie. Tonight might come down to whether or not the Kings can grind one out at the end of the road trip. The 3's have started to tilt back to the negative for Sacramento. Unless they start falling again you don't want this to get ugly.
Its is interesting that Domas's physicality really does neutralize a lot of the prowess of Mobley and Allen. Dude really is just one of the strongest guys in the league.

gunks

Hall of Famer
I'm talking about routine player interactions w/the refs. Tired of the chronic whining, including when our guys do it. Either ignore the refs or talk to them. Don't whine play after play after play.
I get it! The whiny players are super annoying and I feel like our guys aren't even that whiny... which is probably why we have a horrible whistle as a team.... which is also why I loved it when Mike went off!

I wonder if a team has ever lost a game shooting 59 percent from 3. Just dumb.

the only good news is the Cavs should be up 25 with this level of shooting and play.

Status
Not open for further replies.