Jordan Brand Classic Game:

bajaden

Hall of Famer
I just thought I give everyone a heads up on the Jordan Brand basketball game that features the top highschool players in the country that will be in college next year. This particular class may be the most talented in the last 10 or 15 years. The game is going to be played on april 13th and will be shown on ESPN2. I don't have the time yet, but will post it when I have it. Here's a listing of most of the players. My comments are only on players that I've seen play.

1. Andrew Wiggins: 6'7", SF. Most scouts think he's the best player to come out of highschool since Lebron James. Undecided
2. Jabari Parker: 6'9", SF. Some scouts say he's as good, or better than Wiggins. Duke
3. Andrew Harrison: 6'5", PG. Considered the best PG in highschool. Kentucky
4. Julius Randle: 6'10", PF. Big, bruising, intense, and extremely talented player. Undecided
5. Aaron Harrison: 6'5", SG. Twin brother of Andrew. Outstanding outside shooter. Kentucky
6. James Young: 6'6.5", SF. Very athletic player. Kentucky
7. Aaron Gordon: 6'8", PF. Currently a little undersized, but with a big wingspan. Undecided
8. Noah Vonleh: 6'8", PF. No comment. Indiana
9. Kasey Hill: 6'0", PG. Some scouts like him better than Andrew Harrison. Florida
10. Chris Walker: 6'9", PF. No comment. Florida
11. Bobby Portis: 6'9.5", PF. No comment. Arkansas
12. Dakari Johnson: 6'10", C/PF. Long and physical player with shotblocking potential. Kentucky
13. Wayne Seldon: 6'5", SG. Good shooter with a big wingspan. Could play some SF. Kansas
14. Rondae Jefferson: 6'6.5", SF. Comes with a 7 foot wingspan. Arizona
15. Kuran Iverson: 6'8.5", SF. No comment. Memphis
16. Marcus Lee: 6'10", PF. Was a shotblocker in highschool. Kentucky
17. Troy Williams: 6'6", SF. No comment. Indiana
18. Joel Embiid: 6'11", Center. Late bloomer, who I believe was born in Nigeria. Kansas

All of these players, except for three, are all in the top 20 highschool basketball players in the nation for 2013. As you can see, Kentucky has an outstanding group already committed, and rumors are that Wiggins, and Randle are both considering Kentucky. Not likely that they would get both, but even if they just land one, they're the team to beat. I've seen Wiggins and Jabari Parker both play several times, and once against one another. They both are outstanding players. I give the edge to Wiggins simply because he makes it look so easy.

I know I'm a little early with this, but better too soon, than not at all. Seriously, this is an outstanding group of players, and you seldom get that much talent on the floor at the same time