[Game] Indiana Pacers @ Sacramento Kings, 1/18/2024, 7:00p PST/10:00p EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huerter , Sabonis and Murray are 100% first quester ... nice :)
Fox is having a difficult start again though ... That starts to worry a bit ...

Sucks Tyrese won’t get introduced to an ovation but I’m otherwise happy he’s not coming back tonight lol

Wonder if Buddy will get booed again. I’ve kinda flipped on that and now think it was uncalled for. But now he has said some things
My dirty little secret about Tyrese... I know he's beloved, and expressed his love for sac, but his personality really annoys and rubs me the wrong way.
In general I'm really happy with the rotation Brown has been using the last three or four games.
seems like he has basically consolidated the guard rotation from 4 to 3 and added time for Sasha. I hope he sticks with this for at least 10 games to see how it plays out. Enough with the inconsistent sub patterns.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Whenever I see Jenny Boucek, I can only remember her melodramatic fainting spell on the sidelines of a playoff game, when she was coaching the Monarchs.
Now that there are a couple of other well-qualified women coaching in the NBA, it feels like there’s not really too much of a reason for her to still be around and yet Rick Carlisle keeps giving her paychecks

I don’t like the Buddy booing. I found him frustrating most of the time, but anyone who fought and bled for us as a King deserves respect. And by all accounts he’s a great guy to boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.