I'm alive and well

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Someone said I have been missed here. I am still alive and well. Getting married to my long time partner late this month. Working swing shift so miss a lot of the local happenings. There are some people here that I miss a lot. Hope everyone is well. Gonna take time to get used to this new look. Hugs and kisses to you all!!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Someone said I have been missed here. I am still alive and well. Getting married to my long time partner late this month. Working swing shift so miss a lot of the local happenings. There are some people here that I miss a lot. Hope everyone is well. Gonna take time to get used to this new look. Hugs and kisses to you all!!!
OMG! I am so beyond incredibly happy to see you post here. Love and best wishes to you and Pat, my dear friend. I am going to do something I know you wouldn't do yourself and I'm going to move this into its own thread. You deserve it. You have no idea how much you have been missed!

Welcome back!!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
OMG! I am so beyond incredibly happy to see you post here. Love and best wishes to you and Pat, my dear friend. I am going to do something I know you wouldn't do yourself and I'm going to move this into its own thread. You deserve it. You have no idea how much you have been missed!

Welcome back!!!
Your Rum is still gone? Thought you could have replenished it by now. Good to see you, dear!!