Happy Birthday Chris! (3/1)

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Chris, you may not wear a Kings jersey, but many of us at KingsFans.com, will always see you as a King.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Chris - You gave Kings fans the greatest gift of all. You gave us a reason to believe in our team, not just to root for them, knowing they'd never amount to much, but to BELIEVE that they could, in fact, do great things. They've done great things and it's because Vlade, Jason and you brought something to us that was nurtured and fed and will continue to flourish forever.

Thank you!

Happy birthday!!

just last week (before the trade) i was so excited that webb's bday is coming up just so i can celebrate it, and be happy for him, etc. now, he's fixing a lot of stuff in philly for sure, instead of celebrating. he's got to be finding a house, transfering his stuff, etc.

well, Happy Happy Happy Birthday Chris!!!!!! We still love you! You'll always be a king in my heart! i wish you all the success and happiness in the world!

:D

Happy Birthday CWebb!! I hope your team gets a big win tonight! We are grateful for everything you gave to the Kings, and Sacramento over the years. You will always have a lot of fans in Sacramento!

I will always remember this :( :

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CWEBB

Darius Songaila has fit in swimmingly since Geoff Petrie robbed Boston of the Lithuanian forward during the offseason. Over the weekend, several of the Kings realized that in six months with Sacramento, Songaila has lived more like a veteran than a kid in his first pro campaign. So, per the suggestion of vets Mike Bibby, Tony Massenburg, and Anthony Peeler, the team treated Darius to a bit of good-natured rookie initiation. And while they were at it, their plans included birthday-boy CWebb, who turned 31 on Monday.

At the conclusion of practice, a chair was placed at center court where Webber was instructed to sit with his back to the locker room. What happened next was perhaps the most hilarious stunt pulled in recent Kings history. Decked in a pair of snug black spandex that made tighty-whities look fashionable, Songaila was given a birthday cake and led in a choke chain by Tony Massenburg towards an unsuspecting Webber. Once music was played, Songaila sashayed in front of CWebb with the cake, holding it out while dancing a little jig. Webber jumped out of his chair howling and teammates witnessing the caper laughed uncontrollably. With tears of hilarity, Doug Christie ran from the scene shouting, “I love this team, I love this team!” Two thumbs up to Songaila for being a good sport.

Team-building moments like these are more common than not in Sacramento, giving the Kings cohesiveness other teams never acquire.

Twix said:
I will always remember this :( :
Got one better: The year before that, the Kings were in SA. Webb played great, but the Kings lost. After the game Vlade goes to Chris, hey why don't we go and check something out on Tim Duncan's car. They go outside and what was awaitng them was a limo to take them to the airport to get on a charter plane straight to Vegas to go see a fight. All put together by Vlade.