[Grades] Grades v. Spurs 11/9/2015

If the offensive system stays the same, what is Boogie's final FG% this season?

• 50+%

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • 48-49%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 46-47%

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • 44-45%

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • 42-43%

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • 40-41%

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • under 40%

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think the internal issues may relate to pace. Karl wants these guys to place faster than they want. Although tonight they ran more conventional half court sets with Cousins in the post more often than he was the first 3 games. Regardless I don't think Cousins or Gay are in good shape right now and for that matter WCS and Koufos look winded too often too. So they either need to get in better shape or slow the tempo, probably both.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Ailene Voisin ‏@ailene_voisin
DeMarcus Cousins, Rudy Gay, Rajon Rondo meet in locker room. DMC says team has "issues." Players plan players-only meeting, probably Tuesday

If all three those guys are together, and I'd somewhat doubt the issue is Ben/WCS or the new guys going against the above three, then wouldn't it point to an issue with the coach/system?

His quotes come off to me as a players v ______ issue.

Blake Ellington ‏@BlakeEllington
Prior to these comments, Cousins, Rudy Gay and Rajon Rondo all seemed in good spirits, chatting amongst each other before interviews.

Ailene Voisin ‏@ailene_voisin
DeMarcus Cousins, Rudy Gay, Rajon Rondo meet in locker room. DMC says team has "issues." Players plan players-only meeting, probably Tuesday

If all three those guys are together, and I'd somewhat doubt the issue is Ben/WCS or the new guys going against the above three, then wouldn't it point to an issue with the coach/system?

His quotes come off to me as a players v ______ issue.

Blake Ellington ‏@BlakeEllington
Prior to these comments, Cousins, Rudy Gay and Rajon Rondo all seemed in good spirits, chatting amongst each other before interviews.
its all about to unfold. Stick together crew...

There was a curiosu play early in the 2nd half when Karl abruptly benched WCS, and I didn't see what for. Makes me wonder now. Insubordination? Did he not trigger a break or something?
whatever is about to be. You can be sure Karl is at the middle of it.

My only issue is that guys are missing fundamental plays left and right. Why single that moment out? Rudy could have been benched half the season at this point.
exactly. How many times did he play lazy ass defense and let his man walk right past him and then go for a lazy reach in

My only issue is that guys are missing fundamental plays left and right. Why single that moment out? Rudy could have been benched half the season at this point.
Oh I would have put him back in after personally "talking" to him myself a few minutes later. But I'm not upset with the quick yank. I can guarantee coach Pop would let everyone on the team know when something pissed him off though. You'd have to guess why standards may vary per person on our team.

interesting that Dave randomly put a tweet out asking if anyone remembered who the Kings played last before Malone was fired (when he clearly knew the answer)

it was the Pistons. Who are in town on Wednesday.

hmmmmmmmmmm

James Ham ‏@James_Ham 49s49 seconds ago
Cousins says there are some internal issues going on with the Kings right now that have to be handled.

Ruh-roh
here we go again.jpg

I hope something good comes out of it. I also don't like Karl's system with this team, If they manage to change that then it could have positive results. But then again, when was the last time that players managed to force the coach, And of all coaches- George Karl, to change his game plans? :-/

Same ol same ol. Every year with Cuz on the team it's problems, coaches getting fired etc. Not saying it's causation, but it sure as hell is correlation.

Oh I would have put him back in after personally "talking" to him myself a few minutes later. But I'm not upset with the quick yank. I can guarantee coach Pop would let everyone on the team know when something pissed him off though. You'd have to guess why standards may vary per person on our team.
http://gfycat.com/LastSlimyEider

This was on top of reddit nba a week ago, Andersen spaces the floor improperly and gets pulled immediately by Pop.