• Cousins

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Thomas

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • Evans

Votes: 7 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Referring to the game thread which had been fresh on my mind. And the jimmer thread, since shut down. Figured no one reads the game thread once the game is over. Or, consider it a hunch it'll happen soon enough in this thread. Of the last 40-50 posts in the game thread, 80% or so are arguments about jimmer.

Another thing pizza guy did that blew me away, 3 steals!
I doubt any "jimmer only" fans would be here either. In a game that he got 0 mins and where IT had a great game and the kings pretty much dominated, it's hard to come here and rain on the kings parade. But I wouldn't bring it up here cuz some that might pop by and normally stay quiet wouldnt appreciate another one of those "jimmers gone sucks to be you" posts. Lets just enjoy this win and talk about how great cuz, Rudy, and IT did. These winning streaks don't come by too often and don't last much longer than 2. So I am a happy man we are out of the bottom of the west and some unnamed team is in that spot

i haven't been able to watch the last couple of games, but 92 points for cousins/gay/thomas... that's a big "wow" no matter how you slice it. very impressive numbers. granted, it came against a defensively-inept nuggets team that was missing its best player, but i'll take the back-to-back wins, if only to restore some semblance of order in the locker room. things seemed to be coming unglued heading into the all-star break...

WoW! If Ben McL could hit a shot/ guard a traffic cone... and if we had a starting shot blocker....and a actual back up PG we would be in the playoffs.
And if "IF" was a fifth, Id be a drunken stiff...

Right now Ben's minutes are pure charity. He needs to work his way into NBA quality play. My hope is that we are going to see Ben struggle now for better play later. He has shown flashes of being a decent 2 guard, but then he does something that reminds you that he is a raw rookie. Same goes for McCallum. This is like extended training camp for these guys. We suffer now for a better year next year. At least that is the idea I think. If they thought there was no hope for either of them, they would have made a move at the deadline I'm sure. Gotta give these young players time to mature into NBA players. Looks like the coach still has faith in them. They traded Thorton to give these guys more play. Gotta let the process happen. Even if that means more losses.

Ray's made 10 baskets all year. He also has 1 steal.... all year... along with 7 total ast's..this year.... umm Ray has nothing to do with anything yet. In fact as far as tonights game anyone not named Gay,Cousin, and Thomas were almost totally worthless.
Don't agree. Totally scoreless but not totally worthless. Ray and Reggie, etc. don't have to have stats , they have to win. And it was season 4 not two.

Akis Yerocostas ‏@Aykis16 8m
Kings are now 13-14 with healthy Thomas/Gay/Cousins in lineup (that doesn't include Houston game in which Cousins/Gay were injured early)
UPDATE. Akis was actully wrong, Accoring the Kings official twitter we are actually 14-14 with Gay and Cuz. Which is 14-13 if you don't count the HOU game where they both got hurt in the first half

Sacramento Kings ‏@SacramentoKings
@HereWeVivek Kings are 14-14 with Cousins and Gay playing. Thanks for the question!