[Game] Golden State Warriors (6) @ Sacramento Kings (3) (WCDS Game 7, 3-3) 4/30/2023 12:30pm Pacific 3:30pm Eastern (ABC)

On October 3, 2022, did you, in your wildest dreams, picture the Kings playing in a game 7?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
I'm weirdly calm. I'm anxious for the game to actually start, but I've been so proud of how well they've played (and responded to adversity) this year that I think they will rise to the challenge of this game and come out victorious.

If they come up a bit short? Well, then Monte and Mike need to bang their heads together a bit and figure out how to proceed over the summer. They've already shown that the blueprint used for this year has worked and they can try to improve for next year with more coaching/playcalling tweaks and likely some roster improvements here and there.

I just hope it is a good, clean, hard-fought game not unduly impacted by the refs or "questionable" plays by the W's.

Go Kings, and light the beam!!!!

Honestly, this guy is a fool. Curry 30 points and 4 or more threes? You mean his averages for both for the series? What a bold statement Billy boy. Go watch your Celtics and ignore the rest of the NBA, would be doing the fans of the sport a solid.

Also, there are no “accidents” in the NBA when it comes to which ref will be officiating. It’s by design, always. This is a business and we have to be smart enough to see through the veil. The only question that remains is, who and which team will Foster target? I pray it doesn’t come down to the refs. I would take any outcome, even a loss (a fair one), rather than the guys and gals in stripes deciding the game.
Actually Simmons has been pro Kings all year.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
I’m pulling for Sabonis, man. I hope he has his first really great game from start to finish and he pulls it off in a way that continues to make everyone else better as well.
By the same token, I'm pulling for Heurter. He's shown he can come up huge in the playoffs when he was with Atlanta. It would be nice if we could see him go ballistic with 3 pointers today.

Watching the last game this morning was a good reminder that it was no cakewalk. We missed shots, made dumb fouls, and were on the wrong side of justice with the officiating more often than not. Don’t get down when we hit adversity in this game… the dubs are gonna hit us with everything they got! And then we’re gonna WIN this thing.

I'm weirdly calm. I'm anxious for the game to actually start, but I've been so proud of how well they've played (and responded to adversity) this year that I think they will rise to the challenge of this game and come out victorious.

If they come up a bit short? Well, then Monte and Mike need to bang their heads together a bit and figure out how to proceed over the summer. They've already shown that the blueprint used for this year has worked and they can try to improve for next year with more coaching/playcalling tweaks and likely some roster improvements here and there.

I just hope it is a good, clean, hard-fought game not unduly impacted by the refs or "questionable" plays by the W's.

Go Kings, and light the beam!!!!
ALL of this!!

Status
Not open for further replies.