[Game] Golden State Warriors (6) @ Sacramento Kings (3) (WCDS Game 7, 3-3) 4/30/2023 12:30pm Pacific 3:30pm Eastern (ABC)

On October 3, 2022, did you, in your wildest dreams, picture the Kings playing in a game 7?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Each game this series has had its own narrative so I am not sure how much carry over to expect from game 6 if any! Will be interesting how Kerr will counter with the small ball lineup. Does Coach B have another trick up his sleeve? I am hoping for Fox and Monk to be on the floor during crucial moments. Limit the turnovers and offensive rebounds, make your free-throws and I like our chances, Go Kings!!
This. I’m trying not to assume anything based on past performance for this one. Don’t expect the warriors to come out with tired legs based on game 6. Gotta hit our threes. I still think Huerter is key and that domas does have a strong game in him in this series. Just needs to stop trying to do too much (his unforced turnovers from game 6 needs to stop). Can’t wait for this. As others have stated, win or lose this has been such an awesome season.

A little less than 3 hours to go and I am already feeling the pressure and nervousness beginning to hit me. Glad I’m not on the roster, I’d make Peja look clutch.

Honestly, I never thought we would be here or anything even close to it. I had maybe some play in hopes, but 3rd seed and a historic offense with a never say die attitude? And now in a game 7 against the defending champs, giving them the absolute business and more than they ever expected? This season is an absolute cinderella story already and if we win it’s going to go down as one of the most important seasons in Sacramento history. The return to relevance and perhaps crucially, a desired destination for others.

I will do my best to enjoy this game, hope for the best of outcomes, and celebrate the season either way. I hope everyone enjoys the first ever game 7 at G1C! And may we pound the Warriors into the pages of history while we push ourselves into the here and now!!

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
I'm not surprised the Kings are in a Game 7 in the playoffs, I had high hopes for this season, but I am surprised that it's against the Warriors and we're the home team. These Kings have already proven that they aren't just here to play, they're here to win. Game 6 in SF was a revelation. Game 7 is going to be loud, it's going to be physical, Draymond is going to try and hurt people. There's a good chance at least one player or coach is getting ejected. This is where legends are born! Let's win this one and shock the world!

Bill Simmons’s take gotta be counteracting the Chuck Barkley take from last night b
Honestly, this guy is a fool. Curry 30 points and 4 or more threes? You mean his averages for both for the series? What a bold statement Billy boy. Go watch your Celtics and ignore the rest of the NBA, would be doing the fans of the sport a solid.

Also, there are no “accidents” in the NBA when it comes to which ref will be officiating. It’s by design, always. This is a business and we have to be smart enough to see through the veil. The only question that remains is, who and which team will Foster target? I pray it doesn’t come down to the refs. I would take any outcome, even a loss (a fair one), rather than the guys and gals in stripes deciding the game.

Well here we are! As many of you who woulda thought we’d be playing round one in the playoffs game seven? At the golden one center? First ever!!!!!!

So many thoughts ideas game plans have been going through my head all morning long let alone all the dreams last night.

I’m just gonna keep it simple
I BELIEVE
GO KINGS
FEEL THE ROAR
HEAR THE ROAR
LIGHT THE BEAM

I don’t think I’ve ever been this nervous. Everyone and their mama is still picking the warriors and i just want us to prove everyone wrong one more time. Just imagine how happy this city will be when we win today?! No way I’m not driving downtown just to feel the energy and celebrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.