Get a mini jersey from a Mighty Kids Meal.

I tried to get one today, but apparently they run in sequence cause all they had was like Charlotte. Does anyone know when the Kings one will be distributed?

I got a peja and a fox one today. What luck... :p I can recreate some, um, drama...

I have no idea how they give them out, but that McD's over by fry's is pretty fancy! X-box, gamecube, ps2, airhocky, real ice cream in a cafe style environment! Decked out micky D's!

I got one that says stojakovic and i got another one that says fox.

I did not have a choice in my selection. It was randomly thrown into my happy meal in a black baggy. But as the title of the thread says "mighty kids meal", you can just get a regular one. You do have to specify you want a BOY's toy.

I could take up issues with the "boy's toy", as I ain't no boy!

Twix said:
What if you asked for a Girl's toy?? It won't be a NBA toy??
Yeah, it would be a pair of pink sunglasses, pink cell phone, or pink purse. or something along those lines of the "that's so raven" promo.

Cool little nba jersey is better, imho.

haha since we went to stop at McDonalds during our trip home, i tried it. i got a hinrich one.

they were gonna give me a "that's so raven" thingy, too, since i'm a girl. but i told them i wanted the NBA one.