• Kings lose an overtime thriller

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Kings lose a close game

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Kings are blown-out

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • The roof caves in and the game is cancelled

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Earth is struck by a gigantic meteor and everyone dies.

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Vivek leads a "Karl Rocks!" chant from half-court.

Votes: 13 28.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
17,317 fans chanting "SAC-RA-MEN-TO" is about the best thing I could even dream of hearing, even over the TV. I love this team, I love Andre Miller and damn do I love George Karl.
I'm with you on that one.

Of course he's a gifted professional.

But I'd like to make a note here, if I may, that he's a cancer survivor, x 2. It's a horrible disease, but so often if you survive that, I've seen how it deeply changes people. He frequently talks about it, and I think it was a spiritual transformation for him. He looks so calm, happy, grateful, and genuine out there. That alone, beyond all the wins, etc. commands so much respect. I have a huge amount of respect for the man.

I'm with you on that one.

Of course he's a gifted professional.

But I'd like to make a note here, if I may, that he's a cancer survivor, x 2. It's a horrible disease, but so often if you survive that, I've seen how it deeply changes people. He frequently talks about it, and I think it was a spiritual transformation for him. He looks so calm, happy, grateful, and genuine out there. That alone, beyond all the wins, etc. commands so much respect. I have a huge amount of respect for the man.
great post.
I heard the same thing when he talked to Rome this morning. He is just so grateful for this chance to coach again. If he turns this team around he will be loved like no other city could.

+1

Give this man the max!!!

For real though, I want Dre to be a part of the Kings post retirement. I'm pretty sure we can find a place for his ginormous brain full of BBIQ on the bench next to George.
Lets don't rush him into retirement. He's the most solid off the bench point guard, that we've ever had. His game looks the same as it always has....rock solid