• Kings lose an overtime thriller

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Kings lose a close game

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Kings are blown-out

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • The roof caves in and the game is cancelled

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Earth is struck by a gigantic meteor and everyone dies.

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Vivek leads a "Karl Rocks!" chant from half-court.

Votes: 13 28.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So Ray, Dre, Ben, the 3 SF's and JT-Cuz as the rotation. Wonder if that'll hold up long-term. Also a little weird that we haven't seen Landry at all considering he started

DWill breaking the next 30 games is the worst possible outcome I don't care what anyone says. All it would mean is we would overpay him for being good for less than a quarter of the year ignoring his past 3 years

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
So Ray, Dre, Ben, the 3 SF's and JT-Cuz as the rotation. Wonder if that'll hold up long-term. Also a little weird that we haven't seen Landry at all considering he started
According to Kayte, he was benched for abysmal performance. George Karl doesn't suffer fools gladly. If it's not your night, there's somebody on the bench to take your place. :)

The cool thing about Miller is that he's always had a slower game. He played the same way when he came in to the league. If anyone can play into their mid 40's in the NBA, he might be the guy with the style to do it
I don't know about mid 40's but I can easily see two more years after this. I agree, his style if very well suited for longevity. He's doesn't have history of chronic injuries, or even a major injury, if I recall.

I know it's obvious and everybody's thinking it, but it bears saying, since it is just so dramatic:

The difference in the play of this team under a competent (and now HOF) coach is absolutely incredible. We ARE a playoff team with proper coaching. It's very clear.
Or maybe one year away...