Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Like fish

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Like royalty

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Like a fine, fine wine

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
So the Coach told the players not to box out, to turn the ball over and to miss FT's?
When you have a starting PF, who in the absence of DMC shoots 1-5 from the field, you know, that this team is simply not talented enough to win without our big fella. While DC, Gay, Reggie and Ben tried their best, everyone else was playing like a bunch of arrogant rookies, simply not giving enough effort and making countless stupid mistakes.

So the Coach told the players not to box out, to turn the ball over and to miss FT's?
When you have a starting PF, who in the absence of DMC shoots 1-5 from the field, you know, that this team is simply not talented enough to win without our big fella. While DC, Gay, Reggie and Ben tried their best, everyone else was playing like a bunch of arrogant rookies, simply not giving enough effort and making countless stupid mistakes.
While I don't think it all falls on Malone, the coaches are there for a reason. How come good teams don't beat themselves with turnovers and lack of effort? If it were only about the players then Keith Smart would be as important as Greg Popovich. The turnovers have been an ongoing issue for some time now and I don't see any attempt to adjust lineups or draw up different plays to address it.

While I don't think it all falls on Malone, the coaches are there for a reason. How come good teams don't beat themselves with turnovers and lack of effort? If it were only about the players then Keith Smart would be as important as Greg Popovich. The turnovers have been an ongoing issue for some time now and I don't see any attempt to adjust lineups or draw up different plays to address it.
But a certain amount of our turnovers are unforced ones, caused by stupid dribbles, offensive fouls, horrible passes, fumbling of the ball and so on. Malone is acountable for the overdribbling by Rudy, which really caused some trouble versus the lakers. But when JT or Reggie commit lose ball fouls or Ben loses the handle or D-Will dribbles into a 1vs3 it's not the coaches fault.

My support of Malone is tempered when coaching decisions cost us games against the lakers. What happened to Casspi?! There has to be some kind of injury that we haven't heard about. Anything else would make zero sense.