[Game] Game 17: Sacramento Kings vs. Memphis Grizzlies. 11/30/14, 3 PM PST, 6 PM EST

Glenn

Hall of Famer
We all know what the outcome of the game will be. And we could be ahead if it weren't for some stupidity and terrible players
I don't agree at all. You are too used to following the Kings to be so negative.

Speak for yourself because I don't know how the game will be. Turn off the damn game if it is so predictable and seemingly painful for you.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Malone always reacts too late instead of going to our strengths. Could of brought in JT long time ago but naw, let them take advantage of the match up first to make you look like your doing something.
He has 5 fouls now. What would you do with JT given we have no bigs who are really big?

Glenn

Hall of Famer
That's what being a Kings fan for this long will do to you. Especially now that the team is talented enough to be winning these games but we have a couple bad players killing the chances or some questionable coaching decisions
That is what it has done to you. I've been watching them since 1985 and still think they can come from behind.

Kings desperately need a 3rd guard with scoring punch. MacCallum has yet to have a game bad enough to justify Sessions playing over him.

The Kings are down two bigs in this game, but the bench bigs have provided something in return. Once Darren and Ben go to the bench, every fan smells doom in the air.