• Phil Jackson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Just gotta hope that coach's determination aside, most of the team has come out here still playing this like its preseason against another team's bench.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Can't say anything stood out to me in that first half besides Cousins doing his usual. The players seem like they are coasting or they are just that bad.

Confused what the FO was thinking when they put this roster together.
I think we need to trade for a solid PF/C. On the block, I'd put D-Will, Landry, and Ray. If we're talking about a starter, I'd include Ben. I think we should trade for someone like Mozgov or even McGee. It would be way better than the crap of Landry-Evans we have right now. As much as I like Evans, he doesn't fit our team. BUT, I think he stays for his vet presence. Landry is alright, but paring him next to Evans is bad.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Confused what the FO was thinking when they put this roster together.
I like the Sessions and Collison signings...But yeaaaaahhh....No defenders. Our PF rotation is a mess. No good depth.

We have one amazing player. One overrated, albeit pretty darn good player (every other game at least). Two middling starting caliber guys. And.....A few roleplayers, a lot of scrubs.

I think we're going to be in for another painful year folks.

Unless we land J-Smoove. :p

I'm starting to panic about our roster now. I was really optimistic, but our PF/C is still a problem. Cousins seems like he's the only one who knows what to do out there. Collison has been invisible the entire game. Ben has been struggling a ton on D. JT is just there. Landry struggling to contain Randle. Sessions taking horrible shots.. This is really concerning..

S

sactownfan

omg this team is a mess.... As a die hard fan i wanna have faith and hope that even tho we don't have all-stars (minus cousins) ...We could be like the suns last year and this team will just click and we will be solid.

But......

Not so much. Defense is still just awful.... Oddly enough I feel like this team has played its best with Cousins, Casspi and Sessions on the floor. Rudy Gay is off right now and looking really slow. Plus are SG's need to get passed the ball and be allowed to shoot every once in awhile. jeez

Defense is horrible , Williams is Horrible , and JT just isn't fitting in with the first unit his defense is horrible....

We had an unusual preseason. so maybe we will recover a bit and things are just temporary off. but I'm seriously concerned at this point.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Now of course this was my initial reaction so of course I am going to be leaning this way anyway, but I think JT made an awful mistake losing weight in the offseason. He looks week out there. Still clumsy, but he isn't winning battles for position, rebounds, and he can't finish through people. LeBron can lose weight because he's trying to go back to more of a SF build. But when you are a PF/C and you shave 20lbs...well you just got weak.

I think we need to trade for a solid PF/C. On the block, I'd put D-Will, Landry, and Ray. If we're talking about a starter, I'd include Ben. I think we should trade for someone like Mozgov or even McGee. It would be way better than the crap of Landry-Evans we have right now. As much as I like Evans, he doesn't fit our team. BUT, I think he stays for his vet presence. Landry is alright, but paring him next to Evans is bad.
McGee will be available they have Mosgov/faried/hickson/rookie who they like.

It's said LA announcers
"Malones a defensive coach but at some point you have to get him defensive players"

No crap only PDA doesn't know

We can't start JT next to Cousins. He's invisible half the time and it leaves us with no legit backup C.

Just start Stauskas and stick Ben deep on the bench. We're playing 4 on 5 nearly every game with him on the court.

Not watching the game, but it feels disappointing just looking at the boxscore. Scrubs against our starters and we are still getting worked over. I am not exactly sold on Malone as coach, I need to see results. We have talent. Should be killing the Lakers, but I guess only Cousins came to play.