Former Stockton King Chance Comanche Arrested For Murder

I'm confused, so there is another murder case he's involved in CA? That's the reason they killed her.

After learning from other witnesses that Rodgers was last seen with Harnden, investigators made numerous attempts to talk with her but she refused to return phone calls. The report said police also learned the two had fought, days before the disappearance because Rodgers told people that Sakari implicated her boyfriend in a California murder case. Investigators believe this is what likely led to Rodger’s murder.
https://www.8newsnow.com/news/local...or-theft-charge-involving-stolen-rolex-watch/

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
I'm confused, so there is another murder case he's involved in CA? That's the reason they killed her.
Totally not clear in that news story whether "her boyfriend" means Rodgers' boyfriend or Harnden's boyfriend. I think the latter makes more sense. It's also not clear whether, if the latter, we can assume that it means "Chance Comanche" because other material suggests that he and Harnden were exes. Bizarre case either way.

Totally not clear in that news story whether "her boyfriend" means Rodgers' boyfriend or Harnden's boyfriend. I think the latter makes more sense. It's also not clear whether, if the latter, we can assume that it means "Chance Comanche" because other material suggests that he and Harnden were exes. Bizarre case either way.
And Harnden and Rodgers dated according to an article.

I took it as Rodgers implicated Harnden's boyfriend in a murder case in CA so Harnden called on her ex boyfriend Comanche to do the deed.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
I took it as Rodgers implicated Harnden's boyfriend in a murder case in CA so Harnden called on her ex boyfriend Comanche to do the deed.
That would sure make the most sense, but the article says this:

Rodgers told people that Sakari [Harnden] implicated her boyfriend in a California murder case
It may simply be wrongly written, but the grammar as written is clear (at least with respect to the subject/verb...the pronoun is clear as mud). The sense is that Harnden implicated somebody, and Rodgers was yapping about it.

Now if it said:

Rodgers told people things that implicated Harnden's boyfriend in a California murder case
Then that would make more sense. But that's clearly not what it says. Maybe it's supposed to say that, but it doesn't.

That would sure make the most sense, but the article says this:

It may simply be wrongly written, but the grammar as written is clear (at least with respect to the subject/verb...the pronoun is clear as mud). The sense is that Harnden implicated somebody, and Rodgers was yapping about it.

Now if it said:

Then that would make more sense. But that's clearly not what it says. Maybe it's supposed to say that, but it doesn't.
Yeah you're right. Easy to read over something, skip a word and come away with the wrong take.

https://www.kcra.com/article/stockton-kings-chance-comanche-murder-confessions-details/46181267#

Rodgers’ boyfriend, meanwhile, told police that Harnden had been upset over another issue stemming from December. He said she was angry that Rodgers had told other people that Harnden had allegedly implicated her boyfriend in a double murder in California to police.

Well it's safe to say his basketball playing days are over. What a complete waste. Kills some girl he doesn't even know because his prostitute ex girlfriend asks him too. Clearly not a lot going on upstairs with this guy.

ok so lets get the all straight!!!

Sakari Harnden and Maryana Rodgers dated a year ago for a few months. Both work as prostitutes.

Comanche and Rodgers dated in the past and Comanche was in love with her still.

Harnden thought Rodgers was going to kill her if she didn't give her the rolex watch. A watch that was reported stolen where Rodgers traveled from before Vegas.

Now something about Harnden implicating one of their boyfriends in a double murder in California. I'm thinking Harnden implicated Rodgers boyfriend. Harnden wanted to strike first.

So Harnden sets up a prostitution date with Rodgers with Comanche as the John. Ok, wtf would Rodgers agree if they were fighting etc?

Comanche zip ties Rodgers hands then Harnden's hands to make it look like kink stuff then strangles Rodgers with and HDMI cable while Harnden uses her hands on her throat.

Both were dumb to use texts and cell phones while committing the murder.