Following Potential *2024* Draftees

I know Madagascar is down by 31 at halftime but they were ultra competitive they just lacked some fundamentals to deal with Team USA who will probably beat everyone easy. #4 on Madagascar looks super raw but talented just snakes to the rim. Madagascar reminds me a lot of Australian Aboriginals in terms of how they play.
Yeah the one guard Mathias M'Madi was excellent for Madagascar. I was thinking there was a chance Team USA might beat them by 100 so a 67-point loss is not a bad result.

There's a lot to unpack for Team USA, many of the biggest headlines are actually 2025 draft news so I'll keep it more about the 2024 eligible players here.

Kylan Boswell led the team in minutes. Mark Armstrong led the team in shots with 13, and also steals (5!). Both of these players are going to have a a massive uptick in role and minutes sophomore season and will try and showcase for the late 1st round and gain NBA teams confidence in their ability to run backup PG.

Cody Williams is a super volatile name that everyones gonna be keeping a close watch on, he went 0/1 from 3 in this game -- but he's shooting 3's lets see how that goes! 7 rebs.

Omaha Billiew, 4/4, led the team in rebounds --- I'm expecting him to be a matchup nightmare for other frontcourts this tournament as he's got a good frame and he's tough and active n has just enough skill to really hurt ya. He's easily tracking as a 1st rd pick, top20 I'd say, so he's got lots to gain going into potentially a 1-and-done season in college. New age skillset, newage PF. Some Paul Millsap type qualities.

Ian Jackson was excellent, he's still in the class of 2024 but he's definitely of age for this draft, I'd guess he could still be in play and never suit up for UNC, but thats just a hunch, I dont know anything.

Ven Allen-Lubin sure is built like an NBA player, keeping an eye on him, Tobe Awaka as well, though these 2 almost certainly seem more like '26 draftees to me than '24 or '25.

Last edited:
Almansa offensive game looks to have improved showed nice touch, he looks like a lottery type player to me If the Serbian team had Nikola Topic at the PG they could have caused damage but the team without just sucks imo they looked horrendous against the full court pressure/tight D from Egypt against bigger/more athletic teams they will be in trouble.

Almansa offensive game looks to have improved showed nice touch, he looks like a lottery type player to me If the Serbian team had Nikola Topic at the PG they could have caused damage but the team without just sucks imo they looked horrendous against the full court pressure/tight D from Egypt against bigger/more athletic teams they will be in trouble.
Almansa had some good competition to face in the OTE, some of those bigs will end up drafted high, so I could definitely see him improving there. Now that the Thompson twins are in the NBA the OTE's talent distribution is heavily weighted towards the shotblockers and PF's.

We will see Almansa face his former OTE teammate tomorrow Alex Sarr in what should be a good France v Spain matchup. Melvin Ajinca played well in game 1 for France, Noah Penda hit a 3 for them thats something worth monitoring if he can get that 3pt shot going with his strong frame and surprising explosiveness those are the conditions he'd need to meet to gain some momentum.

Almansa sounds like he's ready to do whatever to win, its not a matter of stuffing the stat sheet for him, so his stock is relatively safe hard to think he'd slip from the first round. He was like 3 assists per game too. Not much from Baba Miller in game 1, Sergio De Larra misses his few FGA's and has 4 assists, they will need these 2 to play out of their minds to hang with team USA. Lucas Langarita was pretty good today, Spain has excellent depth.

That was an absolutely atrocious showing from Team Canada though.. Especially Elijah Fisher.. Nwoko was the only player on the team who showed up..

I didnt see the Serbia game but Borovcanian's 7 assists in the boxscore caught my attention and the shooter that I think I recognize from last summer Miljasevic (who looked solid last summer but the shots just werent falling) has started the tourney 4/6 from 3. I might catch them tomorrow I want to see the player Santos on Brazil too.

Last edited:
This is a pretty good game! Brazil showed up to play vs Serbia today. They play hard! Serbia's outside shot is failing them right now (aside from Miljasevic whos actually keeping them ahead and looks like the best player on the floor)

Also; is Jovan Ristic related to Dusan Ristic?

This is a pretty good game! Brazil showed up to play vs Serbia today. They play hard! Serbia's outside shot is failing them right now (aside from Miljasevic whos actually keeping them ahead and looks like the best player on the floor)

Also; is Jovan Ristic related to Dusan Ristic?
Not sure Dusan (don't think so one is from Belgrade other Novi Sad) has carved out a nice career in Spain so far, Santos looks insane athletically and the refs/Miljasevic carrying Serbia so far, Borvcanin has game but christ do they feed him at whatever college he's at still so skinny.

Last edited:
Almanza with pure domination in the first, he reminds of Lakers Jordan Hill but way more engaged on defense. Perrin looking good again I remember last tournament he played well.

Baba Miller looking like prime Tim Thomas out there all the physical tools/skills but takes only 3's and has a crappy motor so far at least, his shot is pure this game.

Last edited:
Almanza with pure domination in the first, he reminds of Lakers Jordan Hill but way more engaged on defense. Perrin looking good again I remember last tournament he played well.
4/4 from 3 from Papa Ababacar Bartolome Miller aka Baba Miller!!

This france team barely attempts 3's, kinda bizarre to see.. Also a ton of turnovers, really bad combination. Definitely not a good showing from Rischaser, why hasnt he shot a 3? let it fly young man your down 20 in the 3rd q n supposed to be a lotto pick

Not sure Dusan (don't think so one is from Belgrade other Novi Sad) has carved out a nice career in Spain so far, Santos looks insane athletically and the refs/Miljasevic carrying Serbia so far, Borvcanin has game but christ do they feed him at whatever college he's at still so skinny.
yeah Borovicanin had an ugly first half, but came thru in the clutch. that was a damn competitive game, Brazil has gotta be heartbroken they lost cuz they sure played well.

Serbia looks like they could use that Center Pavle Backo you mentioned but hes quite a bit young for this tourney.

Borovicanin's definitely looking like a 3 or 4 year college player so maybe he'll gain some upper body strength he seems to not have the skinniest legs, I like his skill level though he's fun to watch, I can see why Arizona wanted him. He has a bit of Yaroslav Korolev to his game.. The ill fated russian lottery pick of the clippers from the early 2000's.

This 7'1 C on team China Hansen Wang would be better off playing here in the states man.. He needs to dunk the damn ball he's gigantic for 17 years old, some of these weak layup attempts have me yelling at my screen tbh, its clearly affecting his confidence too. Seems he can pass the ball he moves well for a big body, fairly light footed n seems to lift off the ground easily for a frame that barely has to jump to get his hands to the rim, 14 boards in 20 minutes, just these finishes at the rim scream he doesnt face real competition, which can be an issue anywhere when your that size and age tbh, but he thinks hes gonna get away with this sorta cutesy weak stuff, stinks cuz otherwise he's playing great. Someone show that kid Shaq highlights, dropstep and dunk the damn ball!

Much much much better showing today from Elijah Fisher on Team Canada, lets see if he can build on this performance. Games like this will help his draft stock for sure, and he's really built like a beast for 6'7" on the wing so he'd probably profile as a player who'd fit with the Kings.

Fisher is such an early bloomer, whenever I see him these days I cant tell if its more strange to me that he's still 6'7" and looks exactly the same from like 5 years ago, or if its more strange that he looked like that 5 years ago in the first place. I'm interested to see how DePaul performs this year, if Zion Cruz can have a big improvement sophomore year they'll be fun to watch, figures they'll need Fisher to grab lots of boards.

If China didnt turn the ball over so much they actually coulda won this game.

Last edited:
Wow Slovenia played great! Very competitive game. What a day of basketball!

So this was sort of a breakout for 6'8 PF Tobe Awaka, though on this roster he looks like the closest thing to a true center.. He saved Team USA. Some uneven performances in this one, the 3pt shooting was putrid.

Kind of a slow day for the Team USA draft watchign with many of the bigger names playing just 11 minutes or less n not doing much.

Particularly disappointing game for Mark Armstrong though, enough to warrant a mention. Played 20 minutes missed 7 shots, made 1 n had little impact elsewhere.

First time watching that China big man Wang, he's impressed the crap out of me in the first half so far against Spain/Almansa, has a lot of Marc Gasol in terms of movements/game. I have to say that Baba Miller is just soft like the potential is massive but man there is "I'm to cool to dominant' vibes with him.

Also #19 from China has had some incredible shot making in the first half as well.

I'm on the Lazar Djokovic train as a energy 6'11 PF with good athletic ability and floor spacing. Has no real other skills but the combo of size/quickness (runs the floor good)/high motor both ends and floor spacing as a role player make him interesting . I could see him being a 2nd round pick in a few years if he can maintain the 3point shooting and get stronger.

I could have sworn he signed to a NCAA team but I can't find anything....

Last edited:
I'm on the Lazar Djokovic train as a energy 6'11 PF with good athletic ability and floor spacing. Has no real other skills but the combo of size/quickness (runs the floor good)/high motor both ends and floor spacing as a role player make him interesting . I could see him being a 2nd round pick in a few years if he can maintain the 3point shooting and get stronger.

I could have sworn he signed to a NCAA team but I can't find anything....
Djokovic is exactly the type of player that I'd like to see in college, cuz I'd think he could improve his stock quite a bit, and also just get ready for higher levels of competition. He's obviously overqualified to play at the high-major level. But yeah I like him as well, his game fits the current trends and agree that he profiles as a player who could get drafted in a few years.

26 points from Borovcanin today aswell! Korea is quite awful at defending the paint tho, definitely worth noting with that performance, they saw the kid from Argentina get 10 orebs in the previous game n told the team to attack the paint n abuse massive height mismatches with the wings..

Last edited:

The Reynan Santos show continues!

I dont need to see another game of his tournament, the lefty's already done more than enough where I'll keep an eye on him.

Gotta wonder what Kings assistant coach Leandro Barbosa thinks of Santos... Seems like the best player I can recall from Brazil at getting downhill since him.. There was a 6'6 Brazillian guard in 2015 who got an inordinate amount of draft hype from DX/Givony named George Lucas de Paula and he was really a player with an NBA frame but not NBA athleticism or game, this kid is WAY better obviously.

Argentina ended up winning this game 87-85 very close one, they had a 6'3" guard named Dylan Bordon who played great interested to see what he's gonna do the rest of the tourney, he closed this game with a spectacular drive when it was just a 3point difference with 40seconds to go. their big guy, Lee Aliya, is a 6'9 rim runner he looks kind of solid, like hes got a good frame and over 7' wingspan.

Last edited:

my goodness lebanon has 6 points with 7 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter in these highlights.. its kind of distracting.. I like what I see from this player though he's tall for a wing and has good balance

First time watching that China big man Wang, he's impressed the crap out of me in the first half so far against Spain/Almansa, has a lot of Marc Gasol in terms of movements/game. I have to say that Baba Miller is just soft like the potential is massive but man there is "I'm to cool to dominant' vibes with him.

Also #19 from China has had some incredible shot making in the first half as well.
7-footer Yang is actually held back by inferior teammates, other than Junjie Wang (#19) definitely their 2nd best player and he was excellent vs Spain.

10 boards 7 assists 1 turnover and 6 blocks for Yang vs Team USA..

Team China can't shoot the 3 and they dont do a good job taking care of the ball, neither of which are on Yang at all.

Elijah Fisher with a complete performance vs Slovenia, stuffing the stat sheet on 8/13 from the field including 2/2 from 3, with 4 offensive rebs 11 total, 4 assists a steal and a block.

If he's gonna play like this at DePaul he'll work his way into draft discussions very quickly. Promising footage for sure, kinda stunk he got pulled into the stink that was texas tech basketball last season, he's looking like an early candidate to be a winner from Portal Kombat.

I think Fiba needs to just have the best ranked teams rather than from every region in the world. Teams like China/Japan/South Korea/Lebanon/Egypt/Madagascar/Hungrary literally have no place being there over the likes of some Euro/South American teams. To many crap teams in these comps like most would get smashed in the Euro B division. Where is Australia as well?

7-footer Yang is actually held back by inferior teammates, other than Junjie Wang (#19) definitely their 2nd best player and he was excellent vs Spain.

10 boards 7 assists 1 turnover and 6 blocks for Yang vs Team USA..

Team China can't shoot the 3 and they dont do a good job taking care of the ball, neither of which are on Yang at all.
You reckon Yang has a future in the NBA? He looks to me like he has a serious shot, also I just saw that Rischaser is projected #3 atm on some mocks......It's so hard to tell anything from FIBA comps it's almost a completely different world in terms of style.

I think Fiba needs to just have the best ranked teams rather than from every region in the world. Teams like China/Japan/South Korea/Lebanon/Egypt/Madagascar/Hungrary literally have no place being there over the likes of some Euro/South American teams. To many crap teams in these comps like most would get smashed in the Euro B division. Where is Australia as well?
Hard agree. The competition is woefully uneven. Whatever led them to this is not the way. Team USA's U16 squad completely smashes most of the teams in this U19 tourney.

You reckon Yang has a future in the NBA? He looks to me like he has a serious shot, also I just saw that Rischaser is projected #3 atm on some mocks......It's so hard to tell anything from FIBA comps it's almost a completely different world in terms of style.
Well I'd be a whole lot more confident in Yang if he was playing in the states and I trusted he had a proper support system. Chinese fans are sooo enthusiastic, its really impressive actually, sometime soon one of these giants from China is gonna be a star like Yao was, I'm unsure if Yang is that guy. Worth keeping track of though. I believe China's basketball team will improve significantly over the course of the next 10 years, competition will improve as well so their results might not, but we're nearing a very big step in the right direction for them. It's said 300,000,000 people play basketball in China..

Wang Zhelin the 57th pick in the 2016 draft, a legit 7-footer with massive tree trunk legs and classic back to the basket game n reliable ft shot IMO would've made it to the NBA if not for his spinal injuries. I'd think Zhelin had way better touch and footwork around the basket than what I've seen from Yang so far, but Yang is superior passer, looks like a better shotblocker and he's definitely quite a bit more mobile and less stiff, as most 7-footers in the NBA have toothpicks for legs compared to Zhelin.

When I look at a player like Yang I think "I'd love to see what he'd do playing D-1 in a starring role with a bunch of solid recruits around him" but thats not what were gonna get, its gonna be this smoke and mirrors show, so im a little deflated n dont wanna get my hopes up too much. If I've gotta choose 7-footers with not much info, I'd lean towards the physical specimens like James Nnaji tbh.

I'm not sure if he's the best Chinese prospect right now tbh.. there's a 6'9" PF around my neck of the woods here in New York named Qin Pang, he plays with Carmelo Anthony's son at Christ The King, Pang can shoot n dribble n throws down some surprisingly nasty dunks at 230lbs, probably safer/higher floor.

Last edited:
@Ozymandias

What do you think of Milan Momcilovic he committed to Iowa State he's a 6'9 SF/PF with what looks like a Dirk jumper, the highlights I have seen kind of plays a bit like the Murray twins although less athletic than they are (is a lot younger).

@Ozymandias

What do you think of Milan Momcilovic he committed to Iowa State he's a 6'9 SF/PF with what looks like a Dirk jumper, the highlights I have seen kind of plays a bit like the Murray twins although less athletic than they are (is a lot younger).
Good player for sure with a skillset built for todays game, he's could make the Serbian national team IMO. He'll be playing with Omaha Billiew whos on Team USA in this U19 who's widely expected to be a 1 and done 1st rder. For the more casual fan Momcilovic will be a surprise, but anyone who follows recruiting knows all about him, he had offers from all the big schools. Iowa State also has UNLV's best player from last season 6'4" SG Keshon Gilbert x-ferring in, who I like, so I think they are primed to be sneaky good, ISU isnt featured in the way-too-early-top-25 college rankings espn put out like 2 weeks ago, but to me they have the talent to outperform many of the teams on that list.

He was on Team Herro, so Tyler Herro on the Heat, his father coached him for a bit, think he played with Tyler's little brother as well. His stock really did blow up for his performance on that Nike AAU circuit, thats what caused him to explode up the rankings and for his recruitment to go from a local to a national level. He had quite a long list of options to pick thru for colleges, I suspect he made a very good choice.

It'll be interesting to see who performs better freshman year; Momcilovic at ISU or Stojakovic at Stanford, though Andrej is more of a wing.

Momcilovic has a razor sharp game for his height and age he has a nice bag of tricks up his sleeve and can do some perimeter stuff when he's clearly a PF, he plays with confidence and doesnt get sped up, he's obviously super comfortable with that fade-away and dribbling the ball, and he's even more comfortable as a catch and shoot guy where his quick release really shines. So he looks like a future pro for sure, we'll see how he adjusts to better levels of competition, he should perform quite well possibly even freshman year I could see him scoring double-digits right away, I'm unsure about his wingspan n height, if he's a legit 6'9 that'll help his draft stock, he could go one-and-done I wouldnt rule it out.

Lots of players go from scoring an easy 20ppg in highschool to a whole lot less in college, Momcilovic wont be one of those guys, he will score and probably make it look relatively easy as he is a dynamic offensive player. It'll be worth checking in on his progress right away at the start of the season in the nonconference because if he gets rolling then, which should be the case vs worse competition, the hype can mount quickly with him because of skillset, and potentially being efficient while shooting at high volume. At the college level he should figure to be a complete matchup nightmare to try and defend due to his ability to shoot it and also drive it at that size, he could actually be Iowa states leading scorer. Billiew who's more hyped is an unselfish do-it-all type of player whos strong as a bull with long arms is also a bigtime matchup problem, n probably a good match with Milan in the frontcourt sort like a thunder and lightning type of pairing, they'll probably be one of my favorite teams to watch.

ISU told him he was their top priority in recruitment, they have big plans for him for sure. He's an NBA player its just a matter of how far off is that and how high can he go.

Last edited:
Good player for sure with a skillset built for todays game, he's could make the Serbian national team IMO. He'll be playing with Omaha Billiew whos on Team USA in this U19 who's widely expected to be a 1 and done 1st rder. For the more casual fan Momcilovic will be a surprise, but anyone who follows recruiting knows all about him, he had offers from all the big schools. Iowa State also has UNLV's best player from last season 6'4" SG Keshon Gilbert x-ferring in, who I like, so I think they are primed to be sneaky good, ISU isnt featured in the way-too-early-top-25 college rankings espn put out like 2 weeks ago, but to me they have the talent to outperform many of the teams on that list.

He was on Team Herro, so Tyler Herro on the Heat, his father coached him for a bit, think he played with Tyler's little brother as well. His stock really did blow up for his performance on that Nike AAU circuit, thats what caused him to explode up the rankings and for his recruitment to go from a local to a national level. He had quite a long list of options to pick thru for colleges, I suspect he made a very good choice.

It'll be interesting to see who performs better freshman year; Momcilovic at ISU or Stojakovic at Stanford, though Andrej is more of a wing.

Momcilovic has a razor sharp game for his height and age he has a nice bag of tricks up his sleeve and can do some perimeter stuff when he's clearly a PF, he plays with confidence and doesnt get sped up, he's obviously super comfortable with that fade-away and dribbling the ball, and he's even more comfortable as a catch and shoot guy where his quick release really shines. So he looks like a future pro for sure, we'll see how he adjusts to better levels of competition, he should perform quite well possibly even freshman year I could see him scoring double-digits right away, I'm unsure about his wingspan n height, if he's a legit 6'9 that'll help his draft stock, he could go one-and-done I wouldnt rule it out.

Lots of players go from scoring an easy 20ppg in highschool to a whole lot less in college, Momcilovic wont be one of those guys, he will score and probably make it look relatively easy as he is a dynamic offensive player. It'll be worth checking in on his progress right away at the start of the season in the nonconference because if he gets rolling then, which should be the case vs worse competition, the hype can mount quickly with him because of skillset, and potentially being efficient while shooting at high volume. At the college level he should figure to be a complete matchup nightmare to try and defend due to his ability to shoot it and also drive it at that size, he could actually be Iowa states leading scorer. Billiew who's more hyped is an unselfish do-it-all type of player whos strong as a bull with long arms is also a bigtime matchup problem, n probably a good match with Milan in the frontcourt sort like a thunder and lightning type of pairing, they'll probably be one of my favorite teams to watch.

ISU told him he was their top priority in recruitment, they have big plans for him for sure. He's an NBA player its just a matter of how far off is that and how high can he go.
Nice breakdown it will be interesting to see the NT over the next few years since for like 10 years plus the only legit PF was Bjelica with only SF's to back him up and now for some reason the young talent at PF is just real good He will be competing with Poku/Jovic/Vukcevic/Petrusev/another prospect in Bogolub Markovic and even the guy I have been hyping this u19's in Djokovic.

Nice breakdown it will be interesting to see the NT over the next few years since for like 10 years plus the only legit PF was Bjelica with only SF's to back him up and now for some reason the young talent at PF is just real good He will be competing with Poku/Jovic/Vukcevic/Petrusev/another prospect in Bogolub Markovic and even the guy I have been hyping this u19's in Djokovic.
The Clippers just bought the rights to Balsa Koprivica. Do you keep track of him at all? IIRC his father was a longtime member of the Serbian NT.

The Clippers just bought the rights to Balsa Koprivica. Do you keep track of him at all? IIRC his father was a longtime member of the Serbian NT.
Yeap he has the same problem as Vukcevic in that he played the past two years for Partizan and literally didn't play and this past season was hurt as of right now he's not even close to being a NBA player. There was a podcast host who claimed his 3point shooting had become really good but he has not taken any in nearly 2 years. He's got good size mobility but if he can't space the floor he's one of those bigs the game has passed by. As long as he stays in Partizan he won't go anywhere they are competing for a Final 4 spot in the Euro;eague his best bet is to go the ACB Liga (Spain for the medicore/lower teams) or go to the G League imo.

Whats interesting is Red Star has signed potential 2024 draftee Nikola Topic (6'6 PG) and literally came out and said he will play and not be on the bench which is unheard of since Red Star/Partizan destroy young talent rather than develop it. If he can get good experience in the Euroleague as a 18 year it will help him tremendously.

Yeap he has the same problem as Vukcevic in that he played the past two years for Partizan and literally didn't play and this past season was hurt as of right now he's not even close to being a NBA player. There was a podcast host who claimed his 3point shooting had become really good but he has not taken any in nearly 2 years. He's got good size mobility but if he can't space the floor he's one of those bigs the game has passed by. As long as he stays in Partizan he won't go anywhere they are competing for a Final 4 spot in the Euro;eague his best bet is to go the ACB Liga (Spain for the medicore/lower teams) or go to the G League imo.

Whats interesting is Red Star has signed potential 2024 draftee Nikola Topic (6'6 PG) and literally came out and said he will play and not be on the bench which is unheard of since Red Star/Partizan destroy young talent rather than develop it. If he can get good experience in the Euroleague as a 18 year it will help him tremendously.
I remember seeing Koprivica shoot 3's in highschool, he has a soft touch. When he first came to the states he was ranked super high in the class as he was the best 7-footer that had surfaced as he was quite the early bloomer, was actually being compared to Karl Anthony Towns at that point because people thought he could shoot the 3, then that hype died down as the 3 ball wasnt nearly as consistent as first reported, it does look good out of his hand though..

wonder if the Clippers will have him at summer league I'd sure like to see his progress, he played in the last 2 with detroit.

Yeah Topic will benefit a lot from that playing time as evaluators are going to want to see him defend and run up and down the court as much as possible if he's gonna have a chance to get drafted in his first year eligible. They should be fun to watch! I hope they do a good job strengthening him up.

Down goes team usa ! haha Im really busy I'm gonna catch up on games from this tournament later tonight!

Melvin Ajinca.. has honestly been playing so well that I didnt wanna jinx it, but now they beat Team USA! ha! good!
If that last name sounds familiar its because his uncle Alexis was the 20th pick of the 2008 draft, he's a 7'2" giant with a 7'9 wingspan. Melvin is a 6'8 SF with long arms.
Ajinca was a player who caught my eye due to having sharp tools last summer in that same fiba tourney with coulibaly and rupert, though he was shooting a lot and not making much and a bit reckless overall, pretty sure he was actually starting infront of coulibaly. Sorta looked like he had a little Taurean Prince to his game.

I'd say he's played his way into a mention in this thread. Just turned 19 last week.

HES 18/35 so far from 3 in this tournament, I'd say now let the jinx begin but obviously thats not sustainable. He's blisteringly hot though. If this kid played like this last year I'd have been going bezerk about it in these threads.

Last edited:
So even though there are games left to play especially for the potential '24 draftees on Team USA, this was an abject failure.

Some of the younger players showed quite well actually, but overall for the older guys a learning experience but this was not a well balanced team.

When Team USA faulters in a tourney like this where they should win the gold, there's usually a common theme of the center position being not nearly as good as it should've been, and this result is another in that line.

But if ya take a few steps back and think of how this game will be remembered, I'd say its that Richaser was on the team that took out Team USA. Once upon a time RJ Barrett got a lot of credit for this type of thing for Team Canada, obviousy Barrett was a bit more of an all around player at that point n stuffed the stat sheet. This performance is noteworthy though. You can see how he might look like quite a high draft pick.

France v Spain finals is lit! good draft watching, particularly for Alex Sarr and Richaser who had really poor showings in the 20 point beatdown Spain dropped on France in the Group stage, both of them have gotta be happy to not only be playing in the Final but to have a chance at redemption

Last edited:
That nbadarft.net mock with Cody Williams at #2 is looking extra horrible today.. Honestly I dont often use the word damaging, but its hard for me not to believe he wouldnt have been better off not showing up to this tourney, how could have not damaged his 2024 stock?