Favorite All time NBA jerseys (Non Kings)

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
with yet another new jersey being released, it got me thinking, what are your favorite all time NBA jerseys that aren't the Kings?

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
those Nets jerseys are hard on the eyes but we all have our own taste. those Charlotte ones are real cool, love the color scheme.

The Miami colors are interesting. So are the ones Phoenix uses. Most unis are boring.
In high school I designed some uniforms back when I was playing. The best one was black with orange and yellow flames up the sides of the jersey and the shorts.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
The Miami colors are interesting. So are the ones Phoenix uses. Most unis are boring.
In high school I designed some uniforms back when I was playing. The best one was black with orange and yellow flames up the sides of the jersey and the shorts.
do you have that you like that you would like to share?

funkykingston

Super Moderator
Staff member
Pretty much every standard iteration of the Blazer's uniform. And the Shaq/Penny era Magic uniforms with the pinstripes.

And even with last year's playoffs entrenching them as enemies, the Warriors current away jerseys are destined to be classics.

I cant say I've ever even considered liking another teams jersey. Some of the ones mentioned here wouldn't make my list.

The Jordan bulls black(and thise reds) are iconic.

I like Boston green, I think they had some technical looking ones a few years ago that I like the font and layout.

I like that silhouette of the GG bridge on the modern era dubs jerseys.

Those Royals vertical stripes are pretty much my all time favorite.