ESPN says Kings have decided to KEEP George Karl

I have a hard time criticizing Cuz in regards to elevating a team when he's not playing under the same set of circumstances as most players. The organization is crippling to his career.

It's like saying a student learning at a school that is falling down around them, over crowded classrooms, out of date text books, teachers who are bottom tier and schoolmates that are less than stellar is not smart because he didn't get into Stanford like the kid from the private school.

The deck bis stacked against Cousins. He knows it and he still hasn't demanded a trade.
Who's saying he needs to get into Stanford? Is winning more than 30 games getting into Stanford for a supposed Hall of Fame player? Even guys like Dirk and Dwight were able to win > 30 games with a substandard roster.

Here's a mental exercise for all those who think Cousins isn't built for this league or just isn't very good or his attitude is bringing us down...

Imagine Cousins on the Spurs.

Now imagine how they would use him. Ok, maybe still shoot a few threes... but you can bet your bottom dollar they are pounding it down low and surrounding him with shooters. Popovich is salivating right now. You know it. And you know Cousins would be happy as a clam.

I'll always root for the Kings because I live here and I'm from here. But if Cousins actually goes to a team like the Spurs, Grizz, Bulls, just any team that appreciates fundamental basketball, they will become my adopted team, because of the respect I have for Cousins after all he's had to endure here.
Spot on! However, I propose a reverse of this exercise as an even better indicator. Take your pick at any superstar big currently or recently in the NBA (say, prime Tim Duncan) and replace DMC with them on any of the Kings teams (including the FO/coach!) in the past 5 years. Can you honestly tell me that said big would propel that team any further than Boogie has? Do you think prime Timmy would've overcome the absurd defensive schemes this year and stopped the three-point rain? Do you think Anthony Davis would've been able to guard all five players at once to make up for everyone sagging down? Hell, put Shaq on this Karl's team and what do you get? A coach with a mysterious head injury, a trade demand from your superstar big, or both.