[Game] Denver Nuggets at Sacramento Kings, 12/2/2023, 7pm Pacific 10pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next up on the long home stand: the defending NBA champions, the Denver Nuggets. They are on the second night of a back-to-back, having dispatched of the Phoenix Suns, 119-111. Nikola Jokic, two-time MVP, is only averaging 28.6 points, 12.7 rebounds, and 9.6 assists. You would think he could at least average a triple-double, right? Well, he did have 16 assists last night, but only 5 rebounds.

The Kings, meanwhile, are holding onto 5th place in the Western Conference for dear life. If they want to slow down Jokic, it will have to be by committee: our international trio of Sabonis (Lithuania), Lyles (Canada), and Vezenkov (Bulgaria). Keegan Murray is listed as a "game time decision" for the Kings, Jamal Murray and Aaron Gordon for the Nuggets. Davion Mitchell is listed as "out" on ESPN.

OK, I finally "reset" my password, so I'm back.
My time zone is CT (Chicago). Work plus other responsibilities don't let me to catch up with Kings games much. After good games (win or lose) I read the board, after sad games - no need to rub salt in my wounded heart. Right? :)
I didn't expect last game against Clippers to go the way it did, despite that, I don't remember the loss and I don't care.
Guys, what's up with Domas' availability for the game? Is it serious or just a light pull/bruise or what's not? I am gearing up for the game, but if Domas is out, well, give ball to Fox and keep him on the floor for 40+ minutes (if game is contested).

Domas is in (according to the latest IR). Man, if we play well, Nuggets play well - it should be a treat. We could even let Joker to light the beam. For us ;)

Nuggets last 11 games: 7 Ws (by an average of 7 pts differential), 4 Ls (by ~10 points). Ups and downs like us. Though they have injured Gordon and Mitchell - that's A LOT to compensate for.

Nuggets on a back to back. Going by the Kings, they should be dead legged and uncompetitive
Kings got spanked in the last game. A feeling that every competitive athlete wants to wash away and redeem as quick as possible. We will know what kind of athletes kings are in couple hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.