De’Aaron “Austin Reaves Sr.” Fox

Good thing Fox is a 1 time all star. No questions here!! Daddy Fox gave the Lakers that WORK, baby! I thought AD and those guys would show more pride, seeing all the talk about Sabonis being 8-0 against AD coming into this game.

Good thing Fox is a 1 time all star. No questions here!! Daddy Fox gave the Lakers that WORK, baby! I thought AD and those guys would show more pride, seeing all the talk about Sabonis being 8-0 against AD coming into this game.
9-0 now.

Hopefully 10-0 soon. And then 11-0 if we have to face these jackholes in a play-in.

and teams still inexplicably took Fultz, Lonzo, and Josh Jackson ahead of him after this haha (Taking Tatum can be forgiven)
Remember watching this game my senior year of college. After it I was thinking, "man, please let the Kings somehow get Fox" every day I'm thankful for the 76ers, Lakers, and Suns draft blunder. Nice to be on the other side of this predicament for once.

Harden had a season where he averaged 2 steals? that's gotta be a typo
Nope, there was a time that he was even leading the league (I guess when he averaged 2 per game in 2019) and in general he has many steals in his career that doesn't mean he is a good defender. Like SGA leads the league without being a great defender. Haliburton had 1.8 steals as a Pacer 2 seasons ago for instance.