Dave hinting at Phoenix trade? (Answer: No.)

i sincerely doubt that dave is hinting at an imminent trade with the phoenix suns. more than likely, he's suggesting that a new day has dawned for the kings. though i still hope the kings pursue any possible avenue for acquiring eric bledsoe that doesn't involve trading big cuz or WCS...

edit: aaaaand dave drops by to clear things up just as i post this.

I can't do smileys anymore unless it's something insanely good, so that's out.

And I can't just do fun emoticons to express my mood, because it gets Zapbruder filmed.

I tweeted it, and took a nap (long week). Checked my favorite forum for news.

Atta boy Kings, love it.

Don't want to jinx anything.

It's a new dawn.

I think we can silence the alarms.

Mystery solved.

PS: Trilly conditions at the airport tonight at 10:30

As much as people think I get jollies off of the dissection of this stuff, having gone through cryptic stuff as a fan for so many years, I really don't. It's the opposite. I guess I have a lesser view of how a random tweet of mine will get taken, which is of course why I don't do :) anymore (unless warranted).

Or Defcon One posts (which I hope in retrospect made sense, funny to read that thread again).

If there are any certainties in Kingsland right now, it's In Vlade We Trust.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
I can't do smileys anymore unless it's something insanely good, so that's out.

And I can't just do fun emoticons to express my mood, because it gets Zapbruder filmed.

I tweeted it, and took a nap (long week). Checked my favorite forum for news.

Atta boy Kings, love it.

Don't want to jinx anything.

It's a new dawn.

I think we can silence the alarms.

Mystery solved.

PS: Trilly conditions at the airport tonight at 10:30

As much as people think I get jollies off of the dissection of this stuff, having gone through cryptic stuff as a fan for so many years, I really don't. It's the opposite. I guess I have a lesser view of how a random tweet of mine will get taken, which is of course why I don't do :) anymore (unless warranted).

Or Defcon One posts (which I hope in retrospect made sense, funny to read that thread again).

If there are any certainties in Kingsland right now, it's In Vlade We Trust.
I stand by my translation. :p

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Who knows if this is serious or not, but if I'm the Suns with no inside game at all, I would like Gay on my roster to provide an inside scoring punch. The Kings, in turn, probably need more complementary pieces for Cousins on the wings than Gay. At least on the surface, it makes some sense.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Who knows if this is serious or not, but if I'm the Suns with no inside game at all, I would like Gay on my roster to provide an inside scoring punch. The Kings, in turn, probably need more complementary pieces for Cousins on the wings than Gay. At least on the surface, it makes some sense.
Dave knows, and he posted a translation to the emojis. It had nothing to do with the Phoenix Suns.

As a Suns fan, I wouldn't want Rudy if he was being given for free.
I think a lot of fans around the league feel this way. They still cling to the negative connotations that are attached to Gay's Toronto days. It might take another season of his great play for general NBA fans to start coming around again...

I think a lot of fans around the league feel this way. They still cling to the negative connotations that are attached to Gay's Toronto days. It might take another season of his great play for general NBA fans to start coming around again...
Not just general NBA fans but general NBA managers as well...

Not just general NBA fans but general NBA managers as well...
Any proof to this claim or just a hunch that you're trying to pass off as a fact?

Might want to start backing up your claims if you don't want to be called out, but if you like being called out, feel free to keep spouting nonsense.

Any proof to this claim or just a hunch that you're trying to pass off as a fact?

Might want to start backing up your claims if you don't want to be called out, but if you like being called out, feel free to keep spouting nonsense.
I don't know if he is right about NBA GM's but he is right if you are reffering to national media, Rudy's stock is still very low and when people (and by that I mean reporters) read Rudy's numbers they are usually surprised and put a "scorer-on-a-losing-team" mark on it.

I really don't see us getting good offers on Rudy, but I'm fine with it cause I'm pretty sure we will keep him and his cnotract is good compared to the bonanza (Aminu 30/4 is this real life???) out there.