CSN announces LEGAL way to stream tonight's game

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
James Ham ‏@James_Ham 7m7 minutes ago
Just a reminder, but you can stream the Kings game tonight through CSN! - "How to stream Kings games on Live Extra" http://www.csnbayarea.com/kings/how-stream-kings-games-live-extra…

I'm on my way out the door to begin the pilgrimage to STA. I promise to yell extra loud for all those who cannot be there!

GO KINGS!!

I LOVE THIS TEAM!
Please note that to use this option, you have to authenticate with your login from a cable/satellite provider that carries CSN. This unfortunately does not solve the problem of folks who want to watch Kings games but do not have a local cable/satellite provider. It does, however, provide options for those who are traveling, because there are no geographic restrictions.

Has anyone been able to utilize this option in southern California? I live and have DirecTV service (includes CSN) in Sacramento but I am down in San Diego for work until the end of next week. When I just now logged onto the CSN Live Extra with my DirecTV account it says "The current program is not available in your region due to local blackout restrictions". Unless this changes when the games starts I am going to be absolutely livid. I pay over $100/month for service and forked out another $200 for League Pass because I travel.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Has anyone been able to utilize this option in southern California? I live and have DirecTV service (includes CSN) in Sacramento but I am down in San Diego for work until the end of next week. When I just now logged onto the CSN Live Extra with my DirecTV account it says "The current program is not available in your region due to local blackout restrictions". Unless this changes when the games starts I am going to be absolutely livid. I pay over $100/month for service and forked out another $200 for League Pass because I travel.
According to Capt. Factorial's post above, you should be able to log in and get the game. You might have to wait until the game starts. Good luck.

According to Capt. Factorial's post above, you should be able to log in and get the game. You might have to wait until the game starts. Good luck.
Thanks, I found this on the CSN website but am hoping that being physically located in the Laker media area doesn't cause me to be blacked out. Just another reason to hate LA lol

Q: I’m an authenticated CSN Bay Area or CSN California subscriber, but I travel out of town for business. Will I be able to watch the Warriors or Kings games online in another city? A: Yes. You will be permitted to access Warriors’ coverage on CSN Bay Area via CSNBayArea.com and Live Extra when traveling out of your home market, provided you are in the continental U.S. You will be permitted to access Kings’ coverage on CSN California via CSNCalifornia.com and Live Extra when traveling out of your home market, provided you are in the continental U.S.

Been doing this for a year on Xfinity app. I can watch every channel on my ipad or phone. lol weirdos. j/k

If you are with comcast/xfinity get the xfinity tv app