[Game] Charlotte Hornets @ Sacramento Kings, 1/2/24,7p PST/10p EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we've made it to 2024, folks.

As of January 1, 2024, THE Sacramento Kings sit at 19-12.
As of January 1, 2023, THE Sacramento Kings sat at 19-15; We all know what ended up happening the rest of the way.

We split the season series with Charlotte last season, winning on their court, while not winning on ours.

Hopefully, this year's different, and we still win on their court, but we also win on ours.

We are 6-4 in our last 10 games.
They are on an 11 game losing streak.

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Kings Fam Bam!!!

Because...

We all know what time it is...

It is...

Time To....

#BeamThatMuthaEffingLight

JUST.
MUTHA.
EFFING.
BEAM.
THAT.
ISH.

Oh, and also...

Just Win, Baby.

Shhhedule snafu?

I had the Kings penciled for this game tomorrow night. Perhaps I was abducted by South American ayahuasca aliens on New Years Eve in Argentina? I tried to watch my drinks. I didn't think fernet had those properties, but it was my first time drinking it. Somebody portal be back to the earth realm please.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
The team is either going to go undefeated on the 2024 calendar year, or crash and burn Detroit style based solely on what happens tonight!

LETS GO UNDEFEATED BABY.

While you had the Kings penciled for the game tomorrow night, Vinny, the rest of us had them penned for the game tonight...:p:p:p
Nothing would make me happier than to be rescued from my alien time warp where the Kings were not playing tonight, into a timeline where they were playing tonight. Don't play with my emotions like this!! Is it true? Do my beloved Kings from my home planet play tonight??!!!

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Nothing would make me happier than to be rescued from my alien time warp where the Kings were not playing tonight, into a timeline where they were playing tonight. Don't play with my emotions like this!! Is it true? Do my beloved Kings from my home planet play tonight??!!!
They not only play tonight, but they play tomorrow night as well.

They not only play tonight, but they play tomorrow night as well.
I am in Buenos Aires right now, where the game starts tomorrow at 00:00. Yet I will be posting through the time warp of the internet on a forum to people who will be reading it yesterday, which is today.

And not only do they play "tomorrow night", they play the next morning simultaneously in this parallel universe. So technically, they play three days in a row, and twice tomorrow.

On the plus side, the fernet in Buenos Aires helps me understand this, perhaps with the help of South American ayahuasca aliens. In any case... GO KINGS, GO KINGS, and GO KINGS (one for each alternate reality)!!!!!! :cool::cool::cool:

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
I am in Buenos Aires right now, where the game starts tomorrow at 00:00. Yet I will be posting through the time warp of the internet on a forum to people who will be reading it yesterday, which is today.

And not only do they play "tomorrow night", they play the next morning simultaneously in this parallel universe. So technically, they play three days in a row, and twice tomorrow.
As long as we get three wins in the standings, I'm all for sending you to Buenos Aires more often.

dude12

Hall of Famer
Saw a decent price for a seat in CCC row….treat myself to a W.
I want to see the same starting lineup with Duarte and see the team lock down another squad in the second half.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer

On the plus side, the fernet in Buenos Aires helps me understand this, perhaps with the help of South American ayahuasca aliens. In any case... GO KINGS, GO KINGS, and GO KINGS (one for each alternate reality)!!!!!! :cool::cool::cool:
is this your first time visiting Buenos Aires?

gunks

Hall of Famer
I stand by my "We're over reliant on 3s" take, but this is looking like one of those games where I might have to keep it to myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.