Best news yet! Deal is done!

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (deep breath) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Free internet beers for everyone! I feel like we just won the NBA Finals!

I r eally hope this arena project goes smoothly.
I agree. But when I heard today that EIR will take one year I was dismayed - to say the least. An EIR even on project of this size (which is big but not reconstruct entire downtown gigantic) can be done in 3-4 months if there's the will and urgency.

When can I start buying Kings merchandise without any of the profit going to the Maloofs?

When can I buy season tix???!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

sactownfan

WE DID IT!!!!! KJ IS A BEAST!!! CANT BE STOPPED !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
nickmonacelli ‏@nickmonacelli 6m
Still @Vivek: “I’m humbled by the support from the fans, the NBA, the other owners and I’m very grateful for the opportunity we have here.”
Retweeted by Crown Downtown

nickmonacelli ‏@nickmonacelli 9m
Cont. @vivek on Maloofs: "They’ve done a lot for the community and the team and we’ll make sure they get the exit they deserve.”

nickmonacelli ‏@nickmonacelli 9m
@vivek on Maloofs: “They were very good to deal with. I chatted with all the brothers...

I'm overjoyed! Thank you everybody who helped make this happen, and everyone of you classy ladies and gentlemen here who band together through thick and thin.

I'm... speechless... I've been pushed around (mostly Lakers fans) for being a Kings fan for so long, for all my friends back home who don't even know where Sacramento is, who make fun of me for rooting for the small market team, for the random peeps who laughed at my wearing the Kings jersey to the court... I was losing faith looking at LeBron and all these dishonorable guys moving to the big city teams... I hoped, maybe there's hope. Maybe... just maybe!

This moment, I'm proud to be a SACRAMENTO Kings fan.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Guess what fans?

We are going to be BEASTIN' in no time!

Fookin' A, I am one exited Kings fan. Next season = progress, season after = playoffs.

Golden era pt 2...Here we come!

When the Clowns backed away from the arena deal last year, I said that was the end of them as NBA owners and it will be Stern's parting gift to the NBA and the fans of Sacramento.

You don' back stab the commissioner and get away with it! NEVER!

It's a great day to be a Kings fan and lord knows we HAVE EARNED IT!

I just woke up this morning and found the great news!!!!! Can't believe it's over!!! Thank you Stern, KJ, Vivek and all the people who made this possible!