Ask The Person Below

Status
Not open for further replies.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
iheartBrad said:
black range rover (with limo tint and perhaps some 22s on them...24s are a little too manly)

do you know all the words to The Star Spangled Banner?
Hell yes!! After spending 4 years on Active Duty in the Air Force during the Vietnam War, I should be shot if I did not know all the words.

Do you have a favorite team in the East (NBA)?

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Kingsgrly10 said:
I like the Heat for some reason I dunno why! I really do keep track of their scores but they play really good games!

What is you favorite word?
supercalifragilisticexpialidosious

next person....same question

ugh goiter is pretty gross...

anywho i can't stand the word "pelvis" --don't ask
as for my favorite word i really don;t think i have a favorite "word"

What are your thoughts on the shootings in Minnesota--if you didn't hear some gun man opened fire on a bunch of people (8 people were actually shot) at some school in Minny...6 people have been killed one is suspected to be the actual gun man...

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
My thoughts on the shooting are that it never ceases to amaze and confound me how easily some human beings can take the lives of other human beings... :(

Do you have a LIVING WILL?

I don't live in the US right now so I never get to see it, unless I'm visiting stateside family, which sucks because I've heard it's really funny and entertaining.

Since I couldn't answer the question properly I'll pass it on!

^the animal? ugh! definetly not...i don't think ive ever seen one...but i hate those rodent squirrelly type animals...but i hear its the best fur to have

Do you like to see PDA (public displays of affection) or are you like me and think its absolutely disgusting??

iheartBrad said:
^the animal? ugh! definetly not...i don't think ive ever seen one...but i hate those rodent squirrelly type animals...but i hear its the best fur to have

Do you like to see PDA (public displays of affection) or are you like me and think its absolutely disgusting??
How could you not like the animal.:(:(
they're so furry and......furry.:D

to answer ur quetion yes i think its disgusting

Mickey Mouse or Goofy?

um not that i no of....(sometimes i pretend my sister isn't really my sister when we go out by i know that doesn't count)

Which one did you enjoy more as a kid jumping rope/double dutch, skip-it, or hoola hooping?

Status
Not open for further replies.