2nd team All-NBA for DMC!

And people need to get off Jason Jones' back BTW. He's almost the ONLY Sacto media who has had it right over the last year+, and about the only one going to bat for our guys.
agree with this honestly, he's not an idiot when it comes to basketball. He could be more enthusiastic as a reporter about the team but he's not a fool IMO, and he's one of the people that actually put Cuz where he deserved to be.

Good for Cuz. Of course we all know he's better than Gasol too,
Anybody that actually does believe that Marc Gasol is better should review the last series against the Warriors. No chance Big Cuz allows Golden State get away with Draymond Green defending him or keeping him out of the paint as he did to Gasol.

Also, I don't have the numbers to present nor do I know for certain that it is 100% accurate, but I read somewhere that Boogie's points per possession against was better this season than Gasol's.

Thoroughly deserved by Cuz! Should have been in the 1st team but because of the crappy team record was never going to get voted to the first team. BEAST!

K

KingMilz

Cuz is certainly talented now it's about him and the team getting to the playoffs, great honor but him and the team still got a long ways to go.

Well done Big Cuz.