2023 NBA Free Agency Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Although the unceremonious news dump on Independence Day suggests that they’re cutting him before a really really bad news story breaks

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Although the unceremonious news dump on Independence Day suggests that they’re cutting him before a really really bad news story breaks
I dunno. He's just not very good, and assuming Isaac is healthy they'll have to find minutes for him beside Banchero and Carter (and Mo, who they just reupped to keep Franz happy). Heck, Goga even outplayed him after the trade deadline.

Huh, I assume it’s for part of the mid level. Likely takes them out of the Grant Williams sweepstakes. Is he really going to end up back in Boston?

Frustrating. We almost certainly had the assets to match or exceed Dallas's offer. Although if it's a sign and trade I suppose GW may have had a say in where he was willing to go

The West is so stacked this year. The two seed might have 48 wins
It could also be one of those seasons where 1st and 2nd have 55-60+, then there's a 2nd layer of a few 50 win territory teams and 5-10 is probably 45 W area and down. The Kings and Grizz are likely the stay or drop teams this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.