[2016] The Finals

Who ya got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still can't believe Cavs traded Wiggins for Love. What a bonehead move.
I was thinking the same thing when this series started. The length of athleticism of Wiggins and LeBron could be eerily similar to Pippen and Jordan.

I realize that the Cavs were in a "win now" mentality when they made that move, but how much better might the Cavs be right now with LeBron, Kyrie AND Wiggins?

Hopefully they still are able to win on Sunday with what they have now.

I was thinking the same thing when this series started. The length of athleticism of Wiggins and LeBron could be eerily similar to Pippen and Jordan.

I realize that the Cavs were in a "win now" mentality when they made that move, but how much better might the Cavs be right now with LeBron, Kyrie AND Wiggins?

Hopefully they still are able to win on Sunday with what they have now.
Would've been a fun combo to watch until lebron starts declining. Should've known how love would turn out as the exact same thing happened to bosh in Miami... Then again that was probably the plan, for Irving to play Wade and love to play bosh. All good if they get a ring but I'm with you... Wiggins would've made that team insane.

Would've been a fun combo to watch until lebron starts declining. Should've known how love would turn out as the exact same thing happened to bosh in Miami... Then again that was probably the plan, for Irving to play Wade and love to play bosh. All good if they get a ring but I'm with you... Wiggins would've made that team insane.
Yeah, I mean the Heat won it all twice and made the finals the other two years. That's not a bad model to follow!

well, a) there didn't seem to be any indication of a joke in the original post, b) this didn't feel like any sort of contentious argument, the other poster clarified, I acknowledged that I misunderstood both parties moved on. which brings me to c) why on earth would you bring it up again? it's not like there were any good zingers in there that would warrant it. but yeah, sure, my bad or whatever o_O
I was just joking as well. No need to feel like punching me in the face (without actually punching me in the face.....). Just trying to be a big part of the "Kingsfans.com" family, since I am a new member.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
I was just joking as well. No need to feel like punching me in the face (without actually punching me in the face.....). Just trying to be a big part of the "Kingsfans.com" family, since I am a new member.
Didn't you read the fine print when you signed up? You're the official Gets-Punched-In-The-Face guy until somebody newer comes along. Also, you have to bring the donuts on Monday mornings. Speaking of which...it's been a few weeks since I've had my customary apple fritter, newb.

Didn't you read the fine print when you signed up? You're the official Gets-Punched-In-The-Face guy until somebody newer comes along. Also, you have to bring the donuts on Monday mornings. Speaking of which...it's been a few weeks since I've had my customary apple fritter, newb.
I'll bring all of the donuts on Monday mornings. After I eat the custard filled ones over the weekend!!!

does that mean we can popcorn their house? does that mean we should?

You haven't? We are definitely going to have to go over committee assignments at the next executive meeting.
well, there's the whole thing with the intercontinental travel that has to be sorted out, but sure, I'll be right on that, sir! (your official sanctioning as a mod protects me from any legal ramifications, correct? I'm just gonna go ahead and assume that)

Last edited:
Wow, great for Cleveland. Lebron was legendary.

And, final note, classy of Draymond to wait out the celebration and congratulate LeBron. No other Warrior in sight...

LeBron James is greatest all around basketball player since Magic Johnson (who also played multiple positions). Michael Jordan probably better but he didn't, couldn't play every position nor guard every one. Oh, predicted Cavs in 7 - somehow it happened :)