[2014] The Finals

Will the Spurs end our long national nightmare?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
K

KingMilz

Since the flopping fines came In flopping has actually got much worse, the flopping on jumpshots is at a disgusting all time high and Parker imo while he was hurt by the Chalmers elbow literally milked it for every cent which you don't want to see (won't even comment on the Wade one), the best way to take acting out of the game is tell the players before the game if you flop even if it's a foul we will not call it, don't flop we will call the foul.

Good game by both teams Bosh really stepped up 2night and LeBron just went god mode in the 3rd, Ginobili costly turnovers while trying to flop hurt the Spurs.

Is it me or has Chalmers put on a lot of weight? (to much)

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
You made a big assumption that wasn't supported by any kind of fact. An electrical failure might well include parts of the AC system itself. Trouble-shooting something that complex isn't a 10-minute handyman kind of job. Fried circuits can be hard to find and even harder to replace on short notice.
I still think it was disgraceful. It's fine that others disagree with me. I actually do know quite a bit about complex electrical systems, I think 3 to 4 hours is not only doable, it's a worst-case scenario if the crew is actually prepared and know their equipment. Maybe the TV ratings are more important than the actual game, but that's equally disgraceful to me. I know I'm an idealist. It doesn't matter now anyway.

EDIT -- Actually, I take that back. Sometimes you need a new part from the manufacturer and you can't get it same day. There's nothing else to say, really. I was upset, but I'm moving on.

Last edited:
Thank god for that. Not like it hurt him though. That's like us being fined 2 cents :p

I really hope SA can at least grab one of the next 2 games. I'm going to be a sad person if Miami goes up 3-1

San Antonio Spurs win at game 3. 111-92 over Miami Heat, SA Spurs Takes the lead 2-1 final series.what a huge performance for Kawhi Leonard he has 16 points at 1st quarter.

Kawhi Leonard scored a career-high 29 points. the spurs have done all of this without huge games from parker,duncan, or ginobili. would be good one of them to take over now.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
incredible offensive showing by San Antonio. Miami has never lost back to back playoff games in the big 3 era so this game 4 should be epic.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
As much as I hate all things Texas, I cannot help but admire the San Antonio Spurs. They don't have the splash, the bling or the loud-mouthed superstars, but they go out there and do their jobs and get the right results...time after time after time. The next game could be very interesting.

As much as I hate all things Texas, I cannot help but admire the San Antonio Spurs. They don't have the splash, the bling or the loud-mouthed superstars, but they go out there and do their jobs and get the right results...time after time after time. The next game could be very interesting.
This. And Timmy D still has it even at this point of his career...

That first half shooting by the Spurs was pure magic, though. So awesome to see a team stay so hot for so long....Miami coulda put all 5 defenders on KL, and he still woulda found a way to drain the shot....

Great seeing Kawhi doing well last night after two bad games. He's getting all the attention for last night and deservedly so. The Spurs look like they'll be covered well at SF as their three slowly transition out eventually.

K

KingMilz

I remember there was a stats from last series where the Spurs passed the ball close to 600 times more than the Thunder, there ball movement is fantastic to watch,love Diaws drop off passes in the paint.

This says it ALL. Now gone viral - Spurs tribute, the beautiful game EPIC VIDEO. What a team, an amazing unselfish team.

As a Kings fan you just have to love the way they play. That right there is beautiful basketball that reminds me why I fell in love with the Kings in the first place. And they don't go about courting superstars to join them, they don't talk about dynasties or big 3 or what have you. They go out and they play their game. Beautiful and classy.

Kawhi Leonard's hands are not huge, they're gigantic. Stunning slam off the miss just before half - as Heat fans erupt in boos for their oversold team. What total dominance by San Antonio - so far in this one. Back to Leonard. He's all up into LJ's grill but has incredible lateral quickness to recover if beaten (however slightly) on a move with those big hands, superior quick 22 year old feet. Forget Miami's Big 3 - I'll take SA's Big Ageing 3+1 any day. Well, as long as Gregg Popovich is the coach!

Kawhi Leonard's hands are not huge, they're gigantic. Stunning slam off the miss just before half - as Heat fans erupt in boos for their oversold team. What total dominance by San Antonio - so far in this one. Back to Leonard. He's all up into LJ's grill but has incredible lateral quickness to recover if beaten (however slightly) on a move with those big hands, superior quick 22 year old feet. Forget Miami's Big 3 - I'll take SA's Big Ageing 3+1 any day. Well, as long as Gregg Popovich is the coach!
Me too.

Spurs are my second favorite team. A distant second, but second nonetheless.

Miami fans are not chanting, "lets go Heat!" They are chanting "lets go eat!" It's getting later in evening on South Beach and if you want good view, good seats at café, restaurant, etc. you need to get going. So long Heat - lets go eat!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I don't have a second-favorite team. For me, it's all about the Kings. But, having said that, watching the Spurs makes me smile because they play the game the way I think it should be played. And they do it without the drama, without the ego, without the bullcrap. They just go out there and get the freaking job done.

GO SPURS GO!

I don't have a second-favorite team. For me, it's all about the Kings. But, having said that, watching the Spurs makes me smile because they play the game the way I think it should be played. And they do it without the drama, without the ego, without the bullcrap. They just go out there and get the freaking job done.

GO SPURS GO!
Oh BS they're you're second favorite team.