2013-2014 Kings Schedule Released

Can't wait to be at that home opener vs Denver. in the past i would be worried about getting run out of the gym by Denver, they have destroyed us the last couple seasons. but thankfully they blew up their team this offseason.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
We have zero games this season on a Thursday. Edit: Whoops - looks like one Thursday game - January 2nd.

Last edited:
Can't wait to be at that home opener vs Denver. in the past i would be worried about getting run out of the gym by Denver, they have destroyed us the last couple seasons. but thankfully they blew up their team this offseason.
All they lost was Andre Iguodala. They may not destroy us as badly, but I think they may still give us a royal (scuse' the pun) whalloping.

K

KingMilz

All they lost was Andre Iguodala. They may not destroy us as badly, but I think they may still give us a royal (scuse' the pun) whalloping.
I think Gallo will still be out due to injury as well, although Chandler is worthy replacement and there frontline with Hickson/Faried is better than last season

CruzDude

Senior Member sharing a brew with bajaden
WHOOP! annual trip to see Kings @ Phoenix is set for Wednesday, 20 November. Now less than a 4-hr drive.

Gotta like the season start and all those home games and same for end of season. The 7 game roadie will tell Kings who they are at that point. Otherwise a really good schedule considering their lowly standing in past.

FYI, I will not, repeat WILL NOT, be organizing the annual KINGS @ CLIPPERS event this year. First meeting is 23 November, and we are hosting Thanksgiving weekend and the last meeting is April 12 and we are in the east on a two week vacation.

I just poured through the schedule and broke down each game and tried to determine what I am predicting to be wins/losses. Sadly, I predict a 29-53 record :( I hope that I am wrong.

They have a monster 7-game roadie in March. I don't recall too many road trips of that length in the past. Wow.
I don't want to hear any sorry excuses out of Kings mouths (or fans) about this 7-game road trip or another 6-gamer away. Every stinking year for eons San Antonio Spurs have had to deal with "Rodeo Road Trip" of up to 12 consecutive games on the road in a grueling stretch. More often it's "short stint" of like 6 away games in 10 days. Bottom line is - Spurs players, coaches, management, NEVER complain about their every NBA season, just part of the deal, RRT.

Entity

Hall of Famer
I don't want to hear any sorry excuses out of Kings mouths (or fans) about this 7-game road trip or another 6-gamer away. Every stinking year for eons San Antonio Spurs have had to deal with "Rodeo Road Trip" of up to 12 consecutive games on the road in a grueling stretch. More often it's "short stint" of like 6 away games in 10 days. Bottom line is - Spurs players, coaches, management, NEVER complain about their every NBA season, just part of the deal, RRT.
I am not making excuses. Just somethin stood out to me in your post. 12 consecutive road games for spurs? Please show me that. Sounds made up in any NORMAL season

I am not making excuses. Just somethin stood out to me in your post. 12 consecutive road games for spurs? Please show me that. Sounds made up in any NORMAL season
OK, got 'cha. I'd have to research it but as I recall in short lockout season of '98-99 when Spurs won it all they had like 12 game RRT or it might have been something like 8 games away and one game back home and then flying out that night for another 4 games on the road. Whatever it was, it was hell but didn't matter to Spurs since they went on to win NBA title that season. Again, it NEVER matters to the battle tested champion Spurs.