10 players under contract; so many questions (split)

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Barnes, Bogs, Bagley, Bjelica, Fox, Hield, Farrell, Giles, Swan, Mason. Ten players under contract. Fifteen roster spots, seventeen if you include the two two-way G league contracts. How is this roster going to look after the summer? How many centers do the Kings sign? Do they re-sign Kosta or WCS? Do they re-sign Brewer? How many of the 2nd round picks make the big leagues? Do some of them take the spots of Troy Williams or Gabriel in the G League? Are some "stashed" oversees? Questions, questions...

I'm hoping that W. Gabriel gets a shot this upcoming season. Also very disappointed in F. Mason overall I thought he had more game than he does might as well of kept I. Cousins. As far as WCS goes I'd let him walk, the inconsistency is to much for me. I would concentrate on getting Fox and Barnes solid backups and go from there.

Pg: Fox, Ferrell
Sg: Buddy, Bogi
Sf: *Barnes, ______
Pf: Bagley, Bjelly
C: ______, Giles

A. Kings are right, our priority should be a starting center, then we have our starting 5. Capela trade for Giles? Houston gets cap space.

B. For the bench we need another wing even if Barnes opts in. Brewer? Oubre?

C. A backup point/combo guardwould be another boost to the bench. Beverly? Sign and trade Ferrell?

Pg: Fox, Beverly
Sg: Buddy, Bogi
Sf: *Barnes, Oubre (or Brewer)
Pf: Bagley, Bjelly
C: Capela, Marjonovich

Yes its a interesting off season with so many choices and wants.
With all the draft prospects we are bringing in it shows to me that we are preparing to use all 3 spots if deals don’t develop.

I feel bad for WCS because a lot of us wanted him to fill the void that DeMarcus left and that was just not going to happen. It’s been awhile since a player has become someone we mostly all want gone and it has surprises me that he has lasted this long.

I like Brewer and hope we resign him but do think the main goal is a center and back up point guard.

So I see us signing a free agent point guard and spend some money on a center. We resign Brewer or bring in someone like him and then sign another free agent who may fall into our lap.

The last spot will go to a point guard we draft.

Yes its a interesting off season with so many choices and wants.
With all the draft prospects we are bringing in it shows to me that we are preparing to use all 3 spots if deals don’t develop.

I feel bad for WCS because a lot of us wanted him to fill the void that DeMarcus left and that was just not going to happen. It’s been awhile since a player has become someone we mostly all want gone and it has surprises me that he has lasted this long.

I like Brewer and hope we resign him but do think the main goal is a center and back up point guard.

So I see us signing a free agent point guard and spend some money on a center. We resign Brewer or bring in someone like him and then sign another free agent who may fall into our lap.

The last spot will go to a point guard we draft.
Did we though? I think the only person who wanted Willie to fill Cousins' shoes was himself. Most wanted a tough rebounder, good defender, energy guy. He wanted (and still wants to) prove he's porzingis